Family?

Tori's pov and pic on the side

-------------------------------

"Bye guys"  I called as I loaded on to my plane to Germany.

"Bye, Love you see you soon" called my siblings.  Well the siblings I'm related through my dad.  My brother Alvin is getting married to his mate in Germany which is why I'm going.

I sigh and sat back in my seat as the plane took off.I haven't seen Alvin since I was fifteen and now I'm twenty.  What if he didn't like the new me the stronger braver confident me.  Who am I kidding  who couldn't like this I joked in my head.

I laughed softly and laid back in my seat closing my eyes and napping for the rest of the ride.  I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant telling every on to put on their seat belts and we would land soon.  I buckled up and gazed out the window longingly. I couldn't wait to see Alvin and meet his mate Rachel. 

I walked off the plane and over to the luggage claim.  After  I grabbed my bags I walked over to the food court where Alvin told me to meet him. 

I spotted him and yelled "Alvin"  He looked around but his eyes swept right over me.

"Alvin" I said  walking up to him this time "I've missed you."

"I'm looking for my sister can't talk right now" he said glancing down at me.

"Do you not recognize me" I asked in a disbelieving tone.

"I'm sorry but I really don't recognize you." He said shrugging.

"I haven't changed that much" I mumbled. "I haven't even grown at all"

Louder I said "Don't even recognize your own sister really Alvin"

He looked at me again and recognition flashed in his eyes. His mouth formed an 'o' and he began to apologize profusely while hugging me.

"It's fine I guess I am different now I mean it's been five years."  I said smiling.

"Yeah five years" He said. "And you haven't grown an inch."

"Shut up" I growled.

"Yes ma'am" He said saluting to me.  Then he grabbed one of my bags and we began to walk off towards the parking garage.

"Rachel and her younger brother are waiting in the car.  Her brother's name is Marc and he is your age so you'll have a friend while your here in Germany." Alvin told me his blue eyes sparkling.

"okay Alvin enough of that let's get in the car so I can meet them."  I told him laughing slightly because we were stopped in front of the car that I assumed was his.

"Of course" He said and began to unlock the car. 

I got in to the back seat and looked at the woman in the passenger seat.  She had long red hair and gorgeous green eyes.

She extended her hand and said "Hello I'm Rachel."

I shook her hand saying "I'm Tori."

Then I turned to the boy in the back seat and could barely keep my self from gasping as I made eye contact. He had bright brown eyes that sparkled and shone.  His hair was a dark color that could almost be called black.  That wasn't why I gasped though I gasped because of the little voice in my head that called out "Mate".

I could tell this would be an interesting ride home.