3

Levi's pov

Today is the day that I have to prove myself to my new teammates, I'm not exactly nervous but I'm not excited either. I guess I'm just worried that these people will die just like Isabel and  Ferlan.

I know I have a lot to be worried about but I can't help but feel confident about this journey outside the wall.

The trip is going just as planned we are going very smooth so far no colored flares have been fired, so we know people are safe. Or they were to slow and died ...

I hear from a far to my left the first flare to fire, I couldn't help but jump.
It was a black flare, we knew that that particular flare was a rare one.
From the back of me I hear Petra yelling that we have to go faster because Titans were gaining on us, but I didn't feel like going any faster was necessary but I went along with the order.

Petra's pov

I know that I should be really great full for our new member of the team but I can't help but notice that this one looks a little jumpy... I mean I know that he's been through a lot but he should act his age more, but I'm sure he'll warm up to us

Levi's pov

I'm seeing from a far that one Titan maybe around a 30 meter, I feel like I should go and kill it but I don't wanna make my teammates upset at this time.
Petra is yelling at me for not paying attention but I don't wanna die so I keep looking back... she says to trust them but I only just met these people so I don't know really who they are or they're history. The Titan is gaining on us, I get a jolt of energy and decide to take matters into my own hands.