11

Levi's pov

Yesterday I had a very terrifying experience with all of my friends die, I'm just happy that Eren made it out alive.

I go to the café and I see Erwin and Hanji, I go sit next to them but when Eren walks in I was sure to go sit next to him even if Mikasa didn't like it.

As I'm waiting for Eren Erwin starts up a conversation with me.
"Levi, do you by any chance have feelings for Eren?"
Levi then looks straight to his black tea with a bright red face.
"E-Erwin w-what the h-hell?!"
"Ah so you do!" Erwin says as he playfully punches Levi's shoulder.

After around 15 minutes Eren then walks through the door but Mikasa and Armin weren't next to them like they always were.

~one hour ago~

Eren's pov

As I wake up I get a burst of air sweating from what happened yesterday, Mikasa was right over me watching me like worried parent.

"Eren, wake up or we'll miss breakfast."
"Eh, I'm not up for it I'll just eat later."
"Eren you have to eat to get strength."
"Damnit Mikasa I said no get off my case!"

-Mikasa then leaves the room sad that Eren won't eat, she's worried he'll get ill and then can't do anything for him self.-

After Mikasa left I then decided that I should get some food but I wanted to go alone. I wanted to just wonder in my own thoughts... as I'm walking I start to feel bad for cursing at Mikasa but she was getting on my last nerve. I make it to the café, as I walk in I see Erwin, Hanji and yes Levi. I walk past them trying not to be noticed, I go to the back of the café. I then stare into space, but sometimes would come back to talk to the waiter. As I'm in my thoughts I look up to see Erwin standing in my face. He tells me that I should invite Levi to my table and that he'll say yes. I just wasn't up for it, but I did invite him over.

"Hey! Levi come over here!" I said waving my hands

Levi then got up and walked over to me
"Tch, what is it Eren?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to eat with me?" I said with a big smile on my face
Levi then loosened up and had a smirk tugging at his lips. He sits down after going back to his table to get his black tea.

"So how was your night?!" Levi said
"It was great! I actually had a dream about you..."
Levi then picks his head up acting surprised
"Oh really? Then what was it about me?"

I then carry on how my dream started with us in a dark room and we talked all night then woke up in each others arms

I look up at Levi and he is in tears with a big smile on his face then gets up and hugs me like there was no tomorrow...
After the hug his face is serious

"Eren, how would you feel being my    b-boyfriend...?" Levi said hesitating

I jumped a little at the thought of him think of me so deeply

"W-Wait huh! I mean wait wait huh!?"
"Tch, stupid brat" Levi says while rubbing Eren's hair to make it messy.

As Levi tries to make it back over to Erwin and Hanji, Eren quickly grabs Levi's wrist

"L-Levi I would be honored to be your b-boyfriend!" I said with a big smile on my face.