7

Hanji's pov

I heard that Eren and Levi were going to be training this morning so I went to bed extra early so that l could watch.

I'm always excited to see anything about Titans but hearing that Eren is one I can't be left out of anything that has to do with him. As I'm running to them I see they are hugging and Levi is crying and I didn't realize that they wanted to be alone so I yelled "HIA GUYS!"
They quickly get away from each other for some reason, it's not like they were into each other. Or so I thought.

Levi's pov

*tch* "stupid Hanji, I was about to tell Eren how I felt you dumbass that's why I had him train with just me!"
"S-Sorry Levi"
I could tell she felt bad but I was really ready but now I don't think it will ever happen... I'm just a little glad because I was blushing so hard I hope he didn't see. I'm supposed to be tough and act like nothing bothers me, but it can get hard sometimes...

Eren's pov

"H-Hey L-Levi!" I said blushing,
"What brat?!"
I quickly look down at my feet completely red.
"Um sir, I-I mean L-Levi! Why were you crying, like the real reason?"
He responded with
" well, brat I don't feel comfortable sharing that information."
"B-BUT WHY?! You were clearly hurting and it always feels better when you share them to people that care for you deeply because they don't judge you"
*tch* " wait?, did you say that you care for me deeply?!"
" um um no sir well yes but no! Ugh I don't know!"

Levi turns back around to face Eren, he gets as tall as he can and he looks into Eren's eyes and gives him a small peck on the cheek. And he then walks away embarrassed. Eren then rolls up into a small ball and as red as Fresh Titan blood. He then stands up when he was able to calm down, Hanji was there to witness the whole thing. Eren didn't want her to tell anyone but I guess it was already to late.