9

Levi's pov

Today I will be going outside the walls with Eren, I'm not sure how I should handle it. If he dies I don't think that I could ever life with myself again. I'm very nervous and I've never felt this way towards someone else.

Eren's pov

Today is my first day outside the walls, but better yet I'll be going out with Levi. I just hope I don't cause any problems, or cause him to be focused on me or something he doesn't need to be looking at.

Levi's pov

Im walking to my horse, I see Eren with his. It's almost time that we are scheduled to set out to the outside.
All of us are grouped together ready to venture out, Eren is right next to me so if he gets nervous I can comfort him.
Petra is on my other side, I bet she's proud of how far I've come.

It's now time to head outside, the groups split up after Erwin explained the plan for the last time. My group is going to head to the forest, so that we can see what the Titans do in a crowded attack. 
My group is ridding through but then In the distance I hear loud stomping, it couldn't be a Titan it was going to fast. But then again it could because Eren was a Titan and could go faster than the normal Titans.
The Titan is gaining on us and I hear Petra and Eren calling out my name for an order, but the truth is I'm not sure my self what to do.

Eren's pov

The Titan is right on our tail, I'm calling out to Levi but he won't reply. I then start to wonder if I should step up and save everyone. I know I'm not supposed to turn into a Titan while on a mission, but I feel like it would help.
My thumb is about one inch away from my mouth I open my mouth, Petra then shouts.
"If you believe in us then stay with us, if you don't trust us then do it but you'll just kill us in the process!"
I then freeze and as Petra is yelling at me Levi then finally speaks up
"Shut up Petra, Eren will do what he believes is the right choice."