8

Levi's pov

Yesterday in the training area I'm not sure what in the world came over me, but i know I've been wanting to do it but I didn't know how.

Today I have to talk to him about how to kill Titans like myself. I'm not sure if I should bring it up or just leave the situation as it is.
I go to the café, I see Eren I mean I should've expected as much sense it's breakfast time. I still wish he wasn't there I'm too emotional right now.
I sit down at a table far from him hoping he doesn't realize I'm there. He's cute when he drinks coffee and laughing with his friends. Mikasa then turns around to see me starring right at Eren, she then informs him and he looks to his coffee with a bright red face. I could tell he was shaking and embarrassed. I felt bad but at the same time I didn't, I then walk over. I sit next to him slowly turned my head to him.
"So, Eren how was your night?"
Eren nervously looks up
"I-It was good t-thank you!"
"H-How was yours?"
I was shocked he asked me that but I guess it was just a nice response.
I replied with
"Um I-It was good"
That was the first time in years that I stuttered in front of someone.

Eren's pov

Levi is really adorable when he stutters, seeing a sexy short man stutter and call him yours is the best thing in the world.
I just don't know how to tell him that I feel the same way, what if he did that just to see what id do ...

"Hey Eren, you were talking out loud again" (Mikasa said)
"W-What?!"
"We heard everything you just said." (Levi said)
"Damn it!"

Levi's pov

Eren's really adorable when he is nervous, and now I know he has a thing for me as well. I'm glad I choose to come to the café.