15

Levi's pov

I wake up the next morning and realized I fell asleep on his bed I lay there for a while just thinking about Eren hoping he will come back to me.
I finally get enough energy to get out of the bed and get ready for the day. I walk out of his house and lock the door with the key he would keep in his plant pot. As I am walking away I see Mikasa and Armin walking the same way I was coming from, I decide that I would say something because they are Eren's best friends.
"Good morning!" I say with a happy face.
"What would you want sir?" Mikasa says stiffly.
"I just thought I'd talk to you to be nice. Where are you headed?" I say trying to make small talk.
"Nothing to your concern Levi." Mikasa said
"Mikasa be nice Eren loves him after all we could try to be nice at least once!" Armin said.
"No it's okay I know you guys aren't very fond of me I'll just be on my way." I walk away slowly with my day starting of bad.
_café_
I made it to the café I see a table in the back and go for it but then Hanji gets it, I was not in the mood to talk so I sit down without saying a word. Erwin comes slowly after that.
Erwin gets down in front of me and then reached out his hand with a smile on his face.
I take his hand and stand up he pulls me into a hug. Erwin is even taller than Eren so i was not used to this. As I'm hugging him he then asks very softly
"Are you okay?"
I then start to cry in his chest, he then took my outside of the café.
Armin's pov

I am on my way to the café with my journal because I love to write down stories in my spare time. On my way there I see Erwin and Levi in each other's arms and since Levi and Eren I guess love each other I stayed to see what was about to happen because if Levi cheats I will... Mikasa will hurt him. I climb into a near by trash can to observe the situation. As I watch something falls on top of me with ragging hot temperature, it was coffee. I want to scream but if I did I would be caught. As I look out closer I see that Jean had the coffee I'll have to get him back but I have greater tasks to attend to. I go to watching Erwin and Levi, I see Erwin pull up Levi's head from his chest.

Levi's pov

As I'm crying in Erwin's chest he lifts my head to make eye contact with me.
He gets I'm my face and with a smirk he goes
" you know? You're hot when you cry."
He then kisses me hard like I was all he every thought about... I pull away I stare at him then I walk away slowly crying into my hand caving in on my self wondering why he did that.