5

Levi's pov

When I woke up this morning I had Erwin standing right in front of me, he said that I had important business to attend to. Of course I was a little suspicious, I didn't know what to expect. As I walk into the courtroom I see a young boy chained to a post, I've heard a lot about him and not a lot of it was good. To be completely honest I thought he wasn't to bad on the eyes... but I had to stay focused. I see that he is making some commotion so I take matters into my own hands. As I get closer to him I see Isabel, I knew it was crazy but I felt a strong connection to someone I've never met. I don't know what came over me but I started to kick and jump on him. I didn't realize how much I was hurting him. I then stop when he losses his tooth.

Eren's pov

*to Mikasa* damn! I thought that guy was gunna beat me to death!
I know what I did was crazy but it's not like I wanted to be a Titan! They took him back into the room he came from and wants me to go to a room to rest and talk to some people, I guess as long as "he's" not there.
This guy Erwin takes me back to the room I see a girl with weird ass glasses and is really jumpy. I sit down on the couch and right then the girl was telling me but about my Titan shifting "powers". It's the first time someone was happy about them. As I'm talking to her Levi comes and plops right next to me. I couldn't help but blush, when he's not trying to kill you he was really hot. But he probably as a wife and kids and would never think of me that way.
He started discussing how I should join his squad. I was a little iffy but I knew it was the right choice.
I looked him in the eyes and said
" Y-YES L-LEVI SIR I'D BE HONORED "
After I finish there was a few moments of silence but then I see a smirk tugging at his lips as he then replies
"Good choice, we'll start training tomorrow. It'll be just you and me. Got that?"
"Y-YES SIR"
"You can call me Levi."
I blush and walk out of the room, I look back and see that he is following me. He then grabs my wrist and gets about an inch away from my face and looks into my eyes and says "meet me at 5am sharp"