10

Eren's pov

The titan is gaining on us, I know that I should trust them but I don't know these people.
It's coming closer and closer and I don't feel that if I don't go "Titan" then all my new team mates will die.
In a split second the Titan was here but then gone with my team dying. In the heat of the moment I find that the right choice will be to remove this Titan off the face of this earth. As I'm fighting I slowly start to weaken and I know that the other Titan knows this so she uses it to her advantage. Out of the blue the Titan has me by my neck and takes me to its mouth everything goes black...

Levi's pov

I just experienced my teams death and I'm really shaken up I just hope that Eren is okay. From the corner of my eye I see Eren's Titan but it's empty, I then notice the basterd that killed my team and I go into panic mode and try to rend it useless of it's limbs so I can check if it has Eren. As I'm ripping open this Titan I figure out that if Eren is alive he would be in the Titans mouth.
I go for the mouth and I see Eren covered in crap and I swing to grab him . I land on a tree to then tell people to start returning to the walls. Everyone helps to gather the bodies that they see and stacked them on one another, some people in the back were making commotion so I see what's going on. They think that they can go back and save one body but I tell them that it's to risky, but they don't listen. The rest of us start to head back but from the far distance I hear cries for help. I see them with the body but attracted three Titans. The group is trying to go as fast as possible but the dead weight is making us go too slow to make it out of there alive.
I decide that we need to let them go, as they're rolling away I see Petra my heart stops and I nearly fall off my horse but manage to keep awake. We make it back to the walls and we never know what to expect from the loved ones.
Walking past all of us go our separate ways until the next journey out. I walk to my office only to put down anything that reminds me of my squad. Eren then stumbled in like he was pushed by someone, he gives a salute.
"What is it brat?" I said weakly
"Levi sir, I thought you would need some company sir!" Eren said all stiff
I then fall into his arms balling my eyes out asking him why it turned out the way it did. He then starts to cry as well and tells me
"Levi, I know you're hurting but together we can make it!"
I then am so touched by his words pull him into a kiss, he didn't even try to fight it this time it was like nothing but this kiss mattered. We stayed like this for as long as I could remember. I then pull away and mumble in his warm chest
"T-Thank you Eren."
He hugs me tightly and tells me that he will always stay by my side...