12

Levi's pov
So Eren just told me that he would like to be mine and I'm happy and all but I'm just a little worried I'm gunna fuck it all up then we'll never talk again and I wouldn't be able to live without him in my life, he is my sunshine.

I get ready and I put on my nice shirt and pants and I am going to see if Eren is in the café. As I'm walking I see Erwin but I don't say anything because I wanted to save all my energy on Eren today...
I get to the café and Eren is with Mikasa, I can tell he saw me walk in because he had a small but noticeable smile on his face.
I go over to him get on my knees and put both my arms crossed on his chair arm.
"So how was your night?" I say tilting my head a little to the left.
"Levi, it was good I was thinking about you a lot last night" Eren says with a smile.

I pulled up a chair and scooted it right next to him. I then take his hand in mine. It was soft, like an angels...but cold as if it had thousands of secrets bundled up inside, just waiting to be opened. I could get lost within Eren, lost in his sparkling emerald eyes, always filled with laughter and hope. Every time our gazes stumbled across each other...it felt as if all my worries washed away, never to be seen again.
      At the café, the both of us held hands...our fingers slowly intertwined as time went by a little to fast.

Eren's pov

I loved having Levi's warm small and fragile hands, it felt as if I was at home.
All I know is that with him I know I am where I am ment to be.

As the time was flying I forgot about Mikasa, I knew after a while she'd be furious with me.
I see out of the corner of my eye Mikasa's big black eyes glaring at me.
I look at her with a face of question, she looks at me as if I'm supposed to know what she doesn't like. I acted like I didn't know because Levi's hand felt so good.

Mikasa pulled me aside

"Eren!? What are you doing?!" Mikasa said pulling at my arm
"Look, see well Levi and I are a thing now I'm sorry but I can't help who I love!"
"*takes big breath* fine, if you're happy I'm happy." Mikasa says

Training

I'm going to be extra good in training today because I want to impress Levi, I can't wait!
*runs to the training area*
I get there and Levi is sitting right in the entrance seemed like he was waiting for me, he keeps a straight face as I walk in I then go behind him and pop up and scare him. He jumps with a cute little noise, he looks to me and laughed.
"Hey, how are you?" Levi said
"I'm good! Now that I am with you again! What about yourself?"
"I'm wonderful now that I can gaze in those big green eyes you've got." Levi says as he gives a small smirk.

"Hey come with me!" Levi says
"Where?"
"Just come!"

Levi then takes my wrist and pulls me to his office. His office was just how I imagined it to be, nice, clean, looks like he died a year ago like no one has been in this room in years. But with no dust.

"This way!" Levi says as he pulls me to his desk.
"Haha what is it?!" I say

He sits me down in his desk chair and goes to the other side of the desk in my face

"So... you comfortable?"
"Yes! I love it, it smells like you." I say with pink cheeks.

Levi's pov

Today I had something special planned for Eren to thank him for everything he has done for me... he was just to... well irresistible.

I lean forward to his lips I then stand inviting Eren to stand with me.
We then place our hands on each other but softly and gentle. At that moment I don't know what came over me but I knew right then that we would be doing something other than training today.
I can hear Eren's breathing pattern it's fast but gentle, hard but loving. We pull away we gaze in each others eyes we knew what we were thinking. He gives a node. I then press my hand on his chest it goes slowly approaching his belt. I start to unbuckle his belt and he did the same on me. We kiss again but this time more intense, we both are fighting for control but I let him lead me. We fall on the floor and he lifted my legs and was about to love me but we forgot to lock the door. Hanji barged in yelling
"LEVI YOU IN HERE?!"
Eren and I hide behind the desk we knocked over while trying to get dressed again. Trying to not laugh at this awkward moment. We wait till she leaves and stand up
"*laughing a lot* Levi oh god that was funny!"
"I know good thing she didn't see anything!"
We then hug laughing in each other's arms.