6

Erens pov

Today is the day I have my first day of training with Levi, I'm really nervous because he is humanities strongest and I'm just an awkward brat.
I'm getting ready but I only have five minutes to get out the door to make it at 5am sharp. And I still have to get my 3DMG on.

I make out the door and I'm running to the training area because if I walked i'd be late and get my ass kicked. I finally made it, I'm a minute late. I walk in there with a little bit of fear in my steps, I see him but he's not facing me.
He's crouched down like he's hurting. But I know he's okay. I run over to him and I do my best salute,
"L-LEVI I AM READY TO TRAIN"
He looks up at me, but I could tell he just finished crying... I didn't know why. When he's watery eyes connected with mine I could help but blush, I felt so red I thought I was burning.
He jumps up, acting like nothing was wrong, but I could tell he needed some good words. I try to comfort him by giving him a big bear hug, and he tried to push back at first but then just stood there and hugs me back. He starts to nuzzle his head into my chest, and hugs me even tighter. He starts to cry and I don't know what to do, so I ask what's wrong. He tells me that I remind him of an old friend that died to the Titans, still talking into my chest he says he wants to tell me something else. There was a long pause, and I lift his head up with my index finger and the tip of my thumb. He quickly looks away still pressed against me, I could tell he was blushing. I turn his eyes to meet mine, we stare and for a moment it was like we were getting ready to kiss. We were about 2 inches away from each other, from a distance I hear Hanji. We then pull as far away from each other like nothing happened.