13

Levi's pov
Today I have the day off because I haven't had one well... I don't even remember. I'm very excited for it, I'll get to sleep late and just do what ever I want. And that's why I advised Eren to have a day off as well. "What? Don't look at me like that!"
I've already asked him and he seemed to be thrilled.
~two hours later~
I got ready for the day and I am now making my way to Eren's house... I then see him jogging and completely oblivious of his surroundings. I pass him and I make it to his house and wait for him to come back on his front steps with some lunch.
He got back 30 minutes later and was surprised but happy. He walked me inside and we sat at his table and ate. He told me how he had the whole day already planned, I also had some ideas but he seemed so excited I would just let him lead us.
~Eren's plan~
1) eat together−☆
2) talk
3) clean
4) go on a walk
5) anything Levi wants to do

Eren takes me to his game room his dog was on his couch, I personally don't like dogs. I try to pet it but it freaked out and bit me and I started to bleed and then glanced at Eren. Eren had a worried face but then got a band-aid for me.
"I'm so sorry about that Lucy is usually so nice!" Eren says as he doctors my hand.
"No, no it's okay it was my fault."
"Hey, do you like cats more?" Eren said
~Eren goes to get his cat~
"This here is lucky, she's very sweet!" Eren says as lucky wiggles around in his arms.
"Awe so cute, I love black cats." Levi says
*eren smiles*
-30 minutes later-
"So I'm ready to clean..." Levi says
" haha! Of course you are!" Erens says poking Levi's shoulder.
" tch, shut up brat."
"I'll go get my cleaning supplies. You stay put."-Eren
"Okay." -Levi

I then here a lot of things falling and it sounded dangerous so I decide to go see what Eren has gotten into.
I turn a corner and see Eren on the floor passed out it looked as though something hit his head. I call 911 they take him.
I go later and I was informed of his condition, he apparently has a thing he was born with where he can pass out at any moment. So this was normal, it only happens when he gets to excited.
Even though I was informed that this was not the first time he has gone through this I began to panic my vision gets blurry and I then feel dizzy. I fall to the floor and before I knew it nurses were all around me. I stood back up and sat down in a chair next to Erens bed, the nurses were still confused about what just happened with me, but I was okay.
After 10 minutes of sitting Eren opened his eyes, his eyes then filled with tears with him rapidly wiping them away. He then started to speak
" Oh l-levi Levi Levi Levi!!!! I I I am so so sorry that t-that I messed up I-it happened again I'm so sorry!!! Ugh I can't do anything. Levi Levi Levi I I don't want to lose you!!" Eren kept yelling similar phrases with tears running down his face.
Levi's eyes go up and down looking at Eren yelling. He has no idea what's happening to Eren. Levi then starts to tear up and quickly hugs Eren.
*in Eren's chest* "Eren I won't leave you I'll stay I'm right here it's okay it's okay!!" Levi says emotionally
* Eren then smiles big and hugs Levi tight and said " thank you, thank you!"