Chapter Two

A/N: Hai! Just wanted to say hello and sorry for being a little late, I think I'll stick to updating in Mondays... Maybe Sundays...maybe. Hoped that you enjoyed the introduction. Vote, comment and fan(only if you really want to). Enjoy everyone!

" Yo Ivy!" I turned and saw a large mass of curls bouncing my way. I smiled and waved, pushing through the crowded hallway. I bumped against someone's locker, slamming it shut on accident. I ducked below a large book bag that was swinging around and stopped at Carol's side. Her brown eyes were gleaming in excitement.

"Guess what guess what?!" She nearly shouted. I grinned at her.

"No hello?" I said laughing. She stomped her foot and started bouncing up and down.

"Fine I'll just tell you. Theresanewsuperhotguy!" She said in one breath really fast. I raised an eyebrow.

"Er, repeat please?"

"There's a new super hot guy!" she said slower this time. Sheesh, someone was in the pixie dust this morning. She was staring at me as if I was supposed to freak.

"OK... What's this have to do with anything?" I said, continuing down the hall. Carol was staring down the hall, her mouth open. I looked behind me and had a heart attack. Breathe. Breathe. Oh god. Why now?! I looked frantically for an open door as the Queen B made her way towards us. People moved out of her way. What is this? The Red Sea and she's Moses? I turned my back seeing no escape, hoping she wouldn't notice me. But of course my luck sucked.

"Oh if it isn't lil' Ivowy. And her wittle friend. Move it losers." Sanya's voice echoed around the quiet hall way. Here we go again. I sighed and grabbed Carol's elbow. She was still staring at something.

"Carol lets go." I muttered, pulling on her again. She blinked and a look of alarm passed her features.

"Oh. Uh, yea." Carol and I turned to leave, trying to ignore Sanya's string of insults. I ground my teeth together and ducked into Language Arts class. The bell was about to ring and Ms. Spotoli was wring on the white board. Soon she would be passed out and I could talk with Carol.

"You know the drill." She said before slumping onto her desk and putting a book on her head. I rolled my eyes. High school teachers were such bums. I made my way to the back of the class and slouched down. Carol took the seat to the right and layed her head on the desk.

"What was up back there?" I asked. She raised her head, her eyes dreamy.

"You should have seen him. Black hair, green eyes, all leather jacket, oooh yummy yummy." I snorted and shook my head.

"Really Car?" Her eyes were glassy and unfocused. All well. Let her have her fun. I dug through my bag and took out my Shakespeare book. Romeo and Juliet. Blah, I wasn't in the mood for any romantics. I threw it back down and took out my copy of Specials. I had started on it yesterday and so far it was pretty good. I heard the bell ring in the distance and absorbed myself in my book. God, these people get plastic surgery at the age of 16? Desperate much? I paused reading and looked over at Carol. The room had gone quiet. She was staring at the front of my desk. I looked over and saw a 6 foot tall kid leaning against the wall. Dark hair was tussled on his head and bright green eyes stared down at me. I stopped breathing a moment. Ok, maybe Carol wasn't exaggerating. He was yummy. Wait. Stop. Focus Ivy focus.

"Uh, can I help you?" I asked. He tapped my desk and smirked.

"You're in my seat." Oh God. Good looks and a nice voice? That had to be illegal. I steered my thoughts away and frowned at him.

"Your seat? I've sat here all year. Go get your own seat buddy." I pretended to continue reading my book, hoping he would just walk away. Every gasped when I said that and everyone started whispering.

"Well, I didn't want to do this..." He grabbed my book out of my hands and set it on Carol's desk.

"Hey! What's your-ahhh!" He flipped my chair to the side and I slid out onto the floor with an oof. He slid into my seat and smirked down at me. I looked at him in shock. He just threw me outa my chair! My desk! My spot! MINE!!! I glared at him and he laughed and tapped my nose.

"Not comfortable?" Rubbed my nose and crossed my arms. He looked down at me and a mischievous glint in his eye. I shrieked in shock as he picked me up and sat me in his lap. I stiffened and held my breath. Carol's jaw literally dropped in shock. Oh man this is soooo wierd!!! I was pretty sure every girl would love to be in my position. Guess what? Take it please! I was blushing and I could feel the heat off of my cheeks. His hands rested on my thighs. My shorts didn't help matters. I slowly let out my breath, trying to calm myself. OK. Just get up and you'll be fine. I went to slide off but stopped immediately when he let out a low groan. My cheeks burned even redder in embarrassment. I was pretty sure no one heard him. Except maybe Carol who gasped and was moving her mouth like a fish out of water. My mind raced frantically, I needed to get off of him. Pronto.

"Better?" He whispered in my ear. His breath made me shudder as it fanned across my bare neck. My blue tank top was a bad idea. I felt so open and exposed. Hair in a bun, white shorts, blue tank top and black sketchers. I was at the point of hyperventilation. I tried to calm myself as I felt my panic soar. Don't pass out. Please. If it weren't for luck I'd have none at all. I felt myself fall back as I passed out.