Chapter Four

A/N: Hello everyone! We meet again for chapter four!!! =) So, how do you like the book so far? Good, bad, eh it's ok? Feel free to vote and all that jazz. Enjoy peeps!

The sound of laughter and smell of bacon was what woke me. My head was propped up on something and my body on something that felt like wood. I opened my eyes and heard someone shouting about bacon. I realized I was on someone's lap. I froze, remembering what happened. Wolves, blood, and...naked men? I sat bolt upright and everyone quieted. I was laying on a wooden bench outside. Pine trees surrounded me and a large tan house stood off to the side. I was surrounded by people, all staring at me. Surprise and humor on their faces. My eyes were wide as I looked at them.

"Feeling better?" I spun around and saw a black haired man behind me. I was on the verge of hyperventilation. He smiled at me kindly and stood up slowly, watching my reactions.

"Y-y-y-yea. Yea like, yea. Just-yea. Um, ok." I stuttered. I blushed deep crimson and covered my face with my hands, sitting down in the bench. I scooted towards the end, trying to get far enough away from the man. A couple of people snickered and I was glad they couldn't see my face. A ruff hand took my elbow pulling me upwards. I took my hands off my face and saw my bandaged arm.

"Wait! Did you catch the two wolves?" he stopped and chuckled.

"We meant no harm. Just playing." Just playing!?

"One of them bit me! I was just-did you say 'we'?" Someone let out a bark of laughter and I turned and looked at them, a light brown haired kid with freckles.

"Definitely a blonde." I turned and glared at him.

"I'm not blonde!" I retorted angrily. He smiled cheekily and the man next to me cleared his throat. I blushed and looked over at him, still trying to ignore the stares I was getting from everybody else. A tall red-headed girl walked over.

"Hun, I think that you need to go and get a shower. I'm Jen by the way." She held out a delicate hand as I stared at her. Her hair was the kind of natural red that was on the verge of being brown. Her skin was perfectly tanned and perfect eyebrows sat above her hazel eyes. She was gorgeous. And a shower sounded good. My shorts were all dirty along with my skin. I didn't even want to know what my hair looked like right now. I smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm Ivory." The man beside me took in a deep breath of air and Jen's perfect eyebrows rose.

"Ivory?" She said.

"Eh, yea..." she shook her head and glanced at the man behind me.

"Jarod, how about you take miss Ivory to the bathroom while I go and find her something suitable to wear." It wasn't even a question, more along the lines of a statement. Jen turned and walked towards the big house. Jarod sighed and started walking towards it. I hesitated for a moment, debating if I should follow. There were so many people and I was not staying here with people that I didn't know. As we walked towards the house, I began wondering about why there were so many people living out in the woods. I walked through the open doors, still wondering . The entrance opened to a hall way and one led to some stairs and the other out to where it looked like a living room. Jarod led me to the stairs and started up it. The carpet was cream colored and the walls all white. In reality, everything was quite nice and homey. We turned at the top of the stairs and led me into a light blue bathroom. I turned towards him and smiled at him. My throat suddenly decided to be a traitor and not work. Was it the fact that I had slept on him or that I was remembering the "we" part? Jarod smiled back and started the water in the tub.

"This warm enough for you?" I touched the water and nodded.

"Ok, towels here, shampoo, conditioner, wash cloth, body wash. Need anything else?" Jarod pointed at all the accessories. I thought for a moment.