Field 1- Chapter 6

"I'm up first," Karin said. Jumping up and pulling herself out.

Marcus went second, lifting himself up awkwardly and getting out of the way.

"You can go up," Steven offered. Lynda nodded and pulled herself into the dark hallway. Steven jumping up seconds later.

"Let's see where this goes," Karin said, they walked as a group, seeing abandoned rooms full of broken or shut off computers. It looked as if this part of the building hadn't been touched in ages.

They got to the end of the hallway and decided to turn left, where the lights were buzzing softly and properly illuminating the hallway.

"Where are we even going?" Steven whispered. Looking around as they kept walking aimlessly forwards.

"We don't know, but hopefully there aren't giant spiders there," Marcus replied.

They turned another corner and saw another computer room, this one had people inside and Karin pushed the door slightly ajar so they could hear.

"Ms Kane?" a male voice asked. They couldn't make out much more than the colour of his hair, raven black.

"It's Parker," said a girl, looking about the age of nineteen by her height. She had long white hair and wore a light grey jacket like theirs, but with dark black and grey stripes twisting upwards from the bottom like cables. She wore dark grey pants and white shoes. But that was all you could tell about her from the back.

"Well, Parker... I can't seem to find them in any cameras," said the male. The girl, Parker, walked over to him as he pressed buttons they couldn't see.

"Wait, go back to the green room," Parker said. Pointing at something they couldn't see.

"What is this?" the man asked, looking over at her.

"It means they got out," she said, before mumbling something they couldn't hear.

Parker turned and the four froze, caught by her greyish-blue eyes like deer in headlights as she stared at them.

The second she started walking towards them they ran, they ran as fast as they had when the world had been crumbling beneath them. But Parker was keeping up.

Marcus was stumbling behind and it didn't help as he noticed she had in her hand a needle.

"If you don't run this'll be a whole lot easier!" Parker called out.

Lynda glanced back just in time to see her push the needle into Marcus' neck, making her run faster.

She noticed Steven holding Karin's hand, pulling her along until Karin tripped and Parker got them.

Lynda ran until she reached a dead end and pressed her back against it. Parker was walking at the end of the hallway, breathing heavily to catch her breath.

"Look, Lynda you won't remember, but it doesn't have to end like this," Parker said.

Lynda closed her eyes as Parker continuously got closer and closer.

"But you still remembered that motto somehow. Work together, team Nether," she said. Before Lynda felt something cold against her neck and fell to the floor.

_______
A/N

Exactly 500 words excluding this. I feel proud.

-Calexia31