Chapter Five

Peyton's POV

Girls were screaming at the top of their lungs behind me as I snapped pictures in front of the barrier. I took a picture of Alex in midair. And another of Rian with his arms raised up high as they were finishing their set. Then I turned to take a picture of the crowd. I raised my camera up higher over my head to get a picture of a guy crowd surfing. As the song came to a close and the guys said goodbye, I took a final picture of them taking a bow and smiled at the huge smile on my big brother's face.

I slipped in through the stage door after giving one of the security guards a high five. We were home tonight! We've only been away from home for about two weeks, but I missed it. I get to sleep in my own bed tonight and that was a great feeling.

I ran backstage and saw Jack instantly. "Jack!" I yelled. He looked up and smiled at me as I ran towards him. Jack opened his arms wide and I jumped in them. "Good show, big brother! I think mom and dad really enjoyed it." The smile on his face grew wider when I mentioned our parents.

"You think so?" He asked.

"I know so." I poked his chest and he laughed.

"Peyton, Jack!" A female voice called behind us. I turned to see my mom and dad standing a few feet away with huge smiles on their faces.

"Ah!" I yelled as I ran towards them. I flew into my dad's arms and Jack went to go hug my mom, them we switched.

"Oh, honey! You've gotten so big!" My mom cooed as she grabbed my face.

I laughed. "Mom it's only been two weeks."

"It doesn't matter. Both my babies left me." She continued. I laughed and noticed Riley walking past us. He gave me a smile as he continued to walk. "Riley, wait!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him over. "Mom, dad, this is Riley. He's-"

"Peyton's new boyfriend." Jack cut in.

I hit him in the arm. "He is not!"

"He better not be." My dad said. I put my hand on my forehead in frustration. I glanced at Riley and his cheeks were turning a bright red.

Riley cleared his throat. "Um, no sir, I'm not. Peyton and I are just friends."

"Well then," my dad said, extending his hand, "thats okay."

My mom smiled sweetly at Riley. "It's nice to see again, Riley." Oh yeah, I had forgotten my parents had met him already. How was I the only one who hadn't met the guys in Before You Exit before this tour?

"You too, ma'am." Riley said as he shook my father's hand and smiled at my mother.

"Okay, your father and I are going to go back home. Don't come in too late, please?" My mom said.

Jack and I agreed not to come home too late-even thought it was already 10:30 at night-and hugged them goodbye.

"Well, I'm gonna go meet some fans and then the guys and I are gonna go out." Jack said. I rolled my eyes as he walked past us, but he turned back around. "Riley, get my sister home safe, okay?"

"Will do." Riley said, waving Jack off.

I sighed and turned to face Riley. "So, wanna check out the night life of Baltimore? One of my friends is throwing a party tonight."

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." Riley said. Braiden and Connor came around the corner, laughing about something. "Hey, do you guys wanna go to a party?"

"Oh, yeah man that'd be cool." Connor said.

Braiden shook his head. "I'm not really up to it." His voice came out nasally because of his stuffy nose. "I'll stay with Toby."

"Hey! Why can't I go to this party?!" Toby exclaimed, coming up on the other side of us.