4.

The plane touches down on the runway far too soon. Immediately, I shoot up from my spot hoping to escape my kind captor. However, Luke stands just as quickly. He unties the binds constraining my wrists and my eyebrows furrow in confusion. Luke notices my clear confusion, but doesn't bother explaining. His large palm grips my small wrist tightly and I squirm a bit in his hold.

"Don't even think about escaping, I will pull a gun on you within a second." He snarls quietly.

I glance towards his lower body and for the first time notice the outline of a pistol hidden within the side of his jeans. How could I be so oblivious to the weapon in his pants? His kindness was obviously a façade and I fell for it completely.

Luke begins to push his way through the small aisle, dragging me behind him. His grasp doesn't once loosen and I begin to feel that his grip was much tighter than any handcuffs.

We leave the confines of the large aircraft sandwiched in between a crowd of people. Once we enter the interior of Heathrow, I desperately attempt to squirm out of Luke's hand. My small wrist wriggles and writhes against his harsh clutch, but his digits only cling tighter to my tanned skin.

He stops suddenly causing me to collide against his back. His hand leaves my wrists for a split second, but they latch onto my shoulders. I shudder at the close proximity of our bodies and do not appreciate his hands nearing my neck.

Luke's face nears my neck and stops right below my ear before hissing, "Harley, if you do not stop, you will not be arriving at your new residence."

I nod in compliance and wrap my hands around his wrists, pulling his palms away from my neck. He intertwines his fingers within mine and I silently cooperate as we resume our journey.

The airport is surprisingly crowded and I'm about to raise some sort of questions, but soon remember I'm practically on probation.

We scurry within the polished businessmen and woman and the occasional family rushing about. Luke constantly checks over his shoulder and I'm confused as to why. In New York, many hunters were never this anxious. I was told they'd walk with their captive in broad daylight and working citizens would simply turn their heads.

Within a few minutes, Luke manages to lead us out of the large building and straight into a black van awaiting our arrival. Luke slides the van door open and places his hands on my waist, lifting me up and onto the chair. He shuts it after me and I immediately attempt re-opening the door, but am disappointed to find that it is child locked.

Luke takes the available spot in the passenger seat and the driver speeds away from the public place. My mind begins to race through any possible options for my escape, but they all seem to come up short. I attempt to release the seatbelt constraining me to the leather seat, but the buckle seemed jammed. My body wiggled against the material, but it only seemed to press tighter against me.

After 5 more minutes, I cease my small battle and accept defeat. I huff and puff and can't help but feel completely pathetic. I allowed myself to get captured, I didn't try hard enough to escape, I trusted Luke when I shouldn't have, and now I'm here. I'm stuck.

Instead of moping further, I begin to eavesdrop on the driver and Luke's conversation. "I have no clue how she'll survive with Styles... She's given me more trouble than any other girl has." Luke states. I sit a little taller, feeling quite proud I was able to put up a bit of a fight.

"You'll find out in about 10 minutes." The driver responds. He then proceeds to turn one of the dials on the stereo system, allowing music to play throughout the vehicle.

I lose myself in the few tunes that play, wishing more than anything I was able to keep that guitar I had sold however many years ago. It gave my family a couple more weeks worth of food and that was all that mattered to me.

As we sped along the highway, the unfamiliar surroundings quickly passed by. It felt that with the pace that was being set, I would never truly know this place.

The driver exited the highway and proceeded to take multiple turns before we arrived to a small gated community filled with giant lavish houses that anyone would envy. He punched in a code before the metal slide across the concrete allowing the van entry. The vehicle maneuvered through the narrow streets until we reached a secluded streets with what I assumed to be three hidden houses. The mailboxes and gates were all that were seen of these mysterious homes.

He heads towards the house furthest away from the rest and types in yet another code before leading us down the long cobblestone driveway. The car bounced along with the curves of the stones causing my head to throb. We stop in front of the huge lavish white mansion, complete with a few columns and precise detailing. My mouth gapes in awe of the beautiful architecture, hardly believing this place was actually a home.

Luke exits the car and pulls my door open, reaching over and cutting my seatbelt off with a pocket knife I wasn't aware he had. He grips my arms and pushes me before him, keeping a tight hold on me.

I stumble up the marble steps of the building and am stopped at the grand black door. Luke knocks on the door 7 times and smirks a bit. "Welcome to your new home sweetie." He states as the door is pulled open.

~

A/N: I apologize for lack of updates. I have been swamped with hw :(( Kill me. Anyway I hope you somewhat enjoyed this???

Please vote & comment i love u all <3

(pic above is harry's house)

-R.