10.

Life in the prison soon became quiet after Niall and the boys left. Harry truly believed Kat was responsible for the dinner mishap and from what I've heard, the perverted guest didn't recall anything about his visit.

All was well and good as I continued to work as a slave under the Devil's clutches.

Currently, I was helping Calum with some laundry as one of his usual coworkers was sick with the flu today. The lucky staff member was locked away in the infirmary, leaving Calum left to fend for himself so I gladly volunteered to help.

I continually folded the now dried whites, occasionally throwing a few of the articles at Calum's head. We work together in silence, each enjoying the moment of peace this job provided. "So, seeing as we're alone," Calum starts.

Instantly, I step further away from him and laugh a bit awkwardly. "You see Calum, I personally just am not really into you-" The boy saves me from further embarrassment by laughing loudly. I quickly glance towards him, and notice his reddening cheeks.

"Harley, no. Trust me, you're great and everything but uhm," He trails off a bit, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Anyway, now that we're alone can I ask you why you needed that push-up bra?" Calum questions, making me feel like a complete idiot.

I scream internally and have to physically force myself not to laugh hysterically. Dropping the white t-shirt onto the counter beside me, I begin to create plausible excuses as to why I needed the undergarment. "You see, I was actually off seducing some other inmates."

A contagious burst of laughter escapes Calum's throat and I soon join him in a hysterical fit. The two of us laugh for a solid five minutes before one of Harry's trusted supervisor rushes down the basement stairs to hush us. My small hand covers my mouth and attempts to contain my endless giggles.

"Seriously?" Calum questions once he manages to control himself. I nod slightly and assume that my real purpose for the bra should be kept quiet. Obviously Kat had to tell a few people of the real plan, but I felt confident that she knew who to trust in this house. Due to my newfound friendship with Calum, I didn't feel like letting him know of my previous scheming quite yet.

However, Calum seemed satisfied with my answer and didn't press further.

From then on, the pair of us worked silently, each taking turns folding and hanging the clothing. Soon enough we are on the final load of laundry and we are quickly able to finish. The two of us put the remaining supplies away and rush up the stairs, ready to escape the confines of the dark room.

Once we reach the top of the stairs, Calum and I were shocked to find that the sun had set and darkness was flooding through the large windows. I look towards Calum in awe and the two of us glanced towards a clock hanging on one of the walls. The large brass clock read 10:30, far past when most servants retreat to their rooms for the night.

Calum and I shared an extremely timid and awkward hug, the action feeling completely foreign to me. "Okay, goodbye," I state shyly, raising my hand strangely. I quickly slam my hand back towards my side, and rush out of the room.

My shoes click against the tile, creating an echo throughout the elaborate foyer. I storm up the stairs, my hand gliding against the cool metal of the stairway. Appreciating my beautifully designed surroundings, I am completely oblivious to the footsteps nearing me.

I manage to stop myself right before I collide into the same perverted guest that had arrived a few days ago. My eyes widen and I'm forced to quickly diminish my look of surprise. The man squints his eyes in confusion and lightly shakes his head, "Do I know you by any chance?"

"No sir, I just transferred here from America a day ago." I state, ducking my head in hope he won't inspect me further. I feel the palms of my hands becoming clammy with sweat and my fingers begin to quiver with anticipation.

The man clears his throat, "I guess that would explain your lack of observation." I deeply wish to smack the man across the face and shut him up, however I am quick to refrain myself.

"I apologize sir, I'm still getting used to my environment." I manage to sneak a glance at the man through the hair hanging over my eyes and am disgusted that he is once again unashamedly staring at my figure.

He takes a step closer towards me and rubs my arm with his meaty hand. "Perhaps I could escort you back?" He suggests, tracing my bare skin lightly.

"That will be alright sir, I've already caused to enough trouble."

Moving much more swiftly, I step away from the man and begin my journey back towards my room. As I take a step pass the guest, his sausage fingers grab my butt and his other hand pulls at my waist. My body collides into his and I quickly pull away, slapping him right across the cheek. The man's grip on my body falters allowing me to slip away from him. His mouth drops in pure disbelief and his fingertips graze the pink mark begin to form on his greasy face.

"Oh, you little b-" He begins to exclaim, raising his hand in attempt to hit me right back. However, he is interrupted when a hand wraps around his wrist in midair, preventing the blow.

I glance towards my savior and soon realize that he was not a savior at all, but my worst nightmare.

~

A/N: Sup my peeps. This is unedited so sorry for any mistakes.

Please vote and comment! Your feedback and support means the world to me.

Thank you all again who take time to read my writing, it is so so surreal.

-R.