34.

I awake the following morning, completely enraptured in Harry's grasp. A small smile plays at the corners of my lips as I glance up towards the snoring man. A realization seemed to have suddenly struck me. I was falling for this man, and I was falling for him hard.

His presence was so intoxicating. Harry was like my own kryptonite. He was my weakness, and that terrifies the hell out of me. Harry is going to be the reason I break.

I stare at the sleeping man, enjoying the bit of calm before the storm. He was so beautiful, and I only hoped he could see that. It wasn't just his appearance that was beautiful, his entire persona was seemingly perfect. Despite the cruel facade he adopted, its become quite clear to me that he has the greatest heart of all. It seems he continues to have an internal battle between evil and good. I can only hope the good side of him will prevail.

His eyelids flutter open, revealing his bright emerald green eyes. They immediately meet mine and I can't help but turn away. Harry removes a hand from my waist in order to lift up my chin so my gaze can hold his. "No good morning kiss?" His raspy voice questions, causing my stomach to warm.

A smile crosses my features as I lean in and gently press my lips to his. Butterflies fill my stomach as he deepens the kiss and moves my legs to straddle his torso. His long digits trail low beneath my shirt, tracing across the goosebumps appearing across my bare skin. My hands grip the back of his neck, greedily pulling him closer to me.

Harry pulls away far too soon, a smirk tugging at his now plump pink lips. "Good morning to you too baby," I roll my eyes and push his chest so he falls flat against the bed once more. Maneuvering my legs over his body, I stand from the mattress. I glance back over at him, noticing that his eyes are solely focused on me. Taking advantage of the opportunity, I slip out of the long pair of sweats and bend over slowly to pick the pants up from the floor.

I tug Harry's shirt further down my legs as I stand back up to my full height before turning to face him. "I know what you're doing Harley," He states cooly.

"Oh, what's that?" I question innocently, batting my eyes towards him. He wipes his hand over his face in frustration, his bicep flexing as he does so.

"Teasing me is not going to get you anywhere,"

I roll my eyes and place the sweats on the dresser behind me. "Harry, I admitted something to you that I would have never admitted to anyone. If you don't want me that's fine, but I'd rather have to face rejection now than later," My back remains to him as I confess my feelings to him. If I were to look at him I wouldn't have had the guts to reveal that to him.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grips my waist turning me around. My eyes meet Harry's moments before his mouth meets mine hungrily. He presses me back against the dresser, his hands endlessly roaming my body. My fingers entangle in his hair as he grips my bottom causing a moan to escape my mouth. He takes the opportunity to further dominate the kiss, only making me want him more.

"I want you Harley. I want you more than I have ever wanted anything or anyone in my entire life," He growls before attaching his lips to my jaw.

"Then have me," I whisper.

-