7.

A/N: Harry and Kate! Kate is played by Nina Dobrev.

No snarky comment was made to the intimidating man. My breath was caught within my throat as I inspected this strangely handsome stranger.

His dark chestnut hair hung past his shoulders, forming soft curls at the ends. His hair framed his perfectly sculpted features, giving him an angelic look. The sharp jawline was contradicted by the man's full pink lips. However, the most beautiful feature of this man had to be his eyes. His eyes were by far the most beautiful green I've ever seen.

The man's harsh voice interrupted my thoughts, "Shouldn't you be apologizing to your boss?"

Harry fucking Styles.

I looked over his shoulder, only to find a very tall and slim brunette. Her features were very sharp, angular, and extremely intimidating. My arms crossed over my chest, in hope I could conceal myself from the judging couple.

"Why?" I questioned, finally finding my voice. A look of surprise crossed Styles' face causing a smirk to appear across mine. My confidence soon diminished once the man recovered from my lack of obedience.

He quietly straightened out the pinstriped suit covering his body and took another step towards me. His eyes unmercifully surveyed my body before they were met with mine. "Do you actually want to challenge me?" Styles hisses causing me to squirm.

"Not today," I snapped back, hoping he would recall and leave me alone. The man huffed, obviously quite annoyed at my stubbornness. I couldn't seem to help it, his presence alone boiled my blood.

My captor simply stared at me, his eyebrows raised slightly. I'm sure many tended to avoid any sort of confrontation with him, but I wasn't going to live in silence here.

"Okay then, you're dismissed."

I'm positive a shocked look quickly surpassed my face. He couldn't just let me go without punishment, that was completely unheard of.

"Hurry up and leave or else I'll change my mind." He hisses as I continue to stare in awe. My feet move beneath me as I rush past the man, watching as he grips the bridge of his nose. The woman behind him lightly squeezes his shoulder, giving Styles some comfort.

I smile once I pass the pair, at least I was able to cause him a bit of added stress.

Continuing through the maze of hallways, I eventually find the staircase leading to my room. I clamber up the stairs quickly and push open the door, pleased to find Kat hadn't returned.

My footsteps carried me across the room and soon I collapse onto my bed.

~

"Hey, Harley?" A soothing voice cooed, dragging me into consciousness. My eyelids fluttered open to reveal a scrunchy eyed Kat.

I rub harshly at my eyes and eventually sit up in my bed staring at the girl. A look of worry overtook her features, her eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed. My legs crossed, making room for Kat to take a seat. She smiled just a bit and sat down, rubbing her face.

"What's wrong Kat?"

"Well, Niall is coming this week along with the other boys."

I raised my eyebrows in apprehension. I don't know much about love, but shouldn't Kat be excited to see Niall?

"Why aren't you excited? That's awesome!" I exclaimed. Her eyes darted around the room as if someone was watching her every move. Within this house, I wouldn't be surprised if cameras were planted everywhere. It was an action many wealthy people did, they wanted to make sure their servants weren't going to revolt against them.

"Another man is coming. Someone I don't know, so I'm technically not allowed to see him."  She explained. Her use of the word technically led me to believe she wanted my help someway. I only prayed that I wasn't right.

"With that being said, I need you to cause a distraction." Kat stated simply.

Laughing aloud I responded, "Why not? I'm already on Styles' hit list."

"Harley, please don't tell me you made a bad impression!" She pleaded. Kat's face seemed to contort into a mother scolding her young child causing me to chuckle louder. Soon enough, my hysteria latched onto Kat as well and we were both doubled over in laughter.

Tears began to pour out of the corners of my eyes until I was finally able to control myself. I attempted to console the now hysterical girl and eventually she was able to come to her senses.

"How am I distracting this man?" I questioned.

Kat raised a single eyebrow mischievously and a smirk played across her pink lips.

"You're going to crash their dinner party."

~

Super short and crappy chapter, sorry.
Its also been a hella long time and there is no excuse besides writers block. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING I HOPE YOU'RE LIKING IT!!!

Please feel free to leave any comments/suggestions/and maybe a cheeky vote. ;)

I love you all so so much!

-R.