Bella tries to rescue a family

Bpov

     As we were walking along lightning started striking again. Trees were falling and catching fire all around us. We heard a loud noise like something hard had hit the ground. "HEELLPP US PPLLEEAAASSEE!" We froze in our track when we heard children screaming and people screaming in the distance. I looked up at Edward with concern in my eyes. "Go, I'm right behind you."

  I started walking in the direction the kids and the other voices were yelling but stop and turn around and run back to him. "What?" I reached up with both my hands and cupped both sides of his face and pressed my lips to his. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I love you too. Now go I promise I'm right behind you." With that I took off running.

  When I got there I stopped. There was a car flipped over on it's hood. I knew there was no road close. I looked up the steep embankment. By the looks of it the car rolled down and landed here.
I finally snapped out of it and ran over to the car. I kneeled down but the side windows were crushed.

 I ran over to the front of the car and could see in. There was a male and female in the front seat in the back looked to be maybe a twelve year old girl. There were two boys not much older then 8 and 10.
But what caught my eye was the infant car seat. "HELP OUR KIDS PLEASE!" I heard the lady yell out.

  I motion for her to shield their faces. I turned around and tried to kick the window out but it was no use. I heard the lighting hit a tree and I watched as the tree caught fire and fell.  It was rolling towards the car. I didn't have time to think when it hit the car.

  I ended up rolling off the car and hit the ground with a thud.
"ERRRRGGGHH!" Heard my wrist creak. I could smell something. My eyes widen when I realized gas had started to leak. I got up and look for something big enough to break the window with. I found a tree branch that was thick. I ran back over and motioned again for them to cover their faces.

 I threw my arms back and swung full force into the window shattering it. I brushed the glass away and crawled in. The male was unconcussion. I felt for a pulse but there wasn't any. I turned to the lady. "You don't have to tell me I know. Just please get my children out first." I just nodded. I crawled to the back and unbuckled the kids first.  I put one finger up to let them know only one at a time. The older girl nodded.

                                      Epov

   When I seen the upside car I looked around for Bella but didn't see her at first. When I got closer I could smell the gas. Then I saw a older girl emerge from the front window of the car. I helped the girl down with my good arm. "Go stand over there away from the car."
"Yes sir!" Then a little boy emerged from the car. "Go stand over by her." Then there was another little boy. "Sir the lady in there is having problems getting my baby sister out. She can't talk."

"Ok, go stand over there by them out of the way." I told him. I went over to the window of the car and crawled in. I went to check the guy but the lady stopped me. "Your friend there already checked him I know he gone. Just please help her get my baby out. The diaper bag please."

 "Where's the diaper bag?" Just then I felt a tap. I turned and looked and it was Bella she handed me the diaper then started to sign. I need your knife. The car seat won't move. "She's can't talk can she?" The lady asked me. "No she can't, but trust me when I say she is good at what she does."

"Yeah I see that." The next then I knew I heard a loud thud then I went tumbling. When I opened my eyes the car rolled on it's side.
I got up slowly and noticed the lady was pinned. I looked at her with sorrow. "Just make sure my kids make it out please."

 "We will." I grabbed the diaper bag and looked in the back and Bella was trying to get the baby out. I reached for my knife and handed it to Bella. "Just hurry and get out of here." She nodded and went to work.
I crawled out of the car and went stood next to the kids.

 "Sir is there suppose to be fire on the car?" The youngest boy asked me. I knew I had to get the kids further away from the car. Once I did and started walking back to the car it blew.

"BELLLAA!"

Think you for reading my stories, following, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.
I own the rest of the characters and story.