Chapter Five

"What was that all about?" Mike asked looking confused. Kellin looked at me and I nodded.

"Ian is Laylah's ex boyfriend, he used to hit her and cheat on her and she was too scared to leave him. One day I was coming to visit her and I walked in on him hitting her and calling her terrible names. I stepped in, told him to get the fuck out and she told him that him and her were over." Kellin said before I interrupted him.

"I only had the balls to break up with him that day because Kellin was there." I added before looking down.

"That day after he left I told Laylah to get her stuff because she was going to come and live with me a Kate. He only calls her once in a while." Kellin finished. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes.

"What a fucking idiot!" Mike said sounding angry. I just sat there silently letting the tears slip. Vic must have sensed that I was crying because he put his arms around me and I cried into his chest.

"Darling you'll be okay." He whispered into my ear as he rubbed my back calming me down. I stopped crying and used my phone to check my make up. I grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and wiped under my eyes. I fixed my hair and finished the rest of my monster.

"That was amazing!" I exclaim as I put my plate on the sink.

"I'm glad you think so." Jaime replied with a smile showing his gorgeous dimples.

"That has been the best meal I've had for ages." I say with a cheeky grin.

"I see." Jaime replied poking his tongue out at Kellin.

"But, you don't see." Kellin said giving Jaime a cheeky grin. Jaime just tilted his head in confusion making me laugh.

"Stop laughing at me!" Jaime yelled dramatically wiping a fake tear off his cheek. I shook my head and walked over to Tony, Vic and Mike who were watching a movie on the little three seater couch. Lucky buggers, we only have a two seater couch on our bus. I sat down on the floor in front of Tony and started watching the movie with them. Tony must've noticed me on the floor in front of him because he put his arms around me and lifted me onto his lap. I giggled and turned my face to look at him. I seen him start to lean in and I could feel myself leaning in too but, Vic cleared his throat and we moved our faces away from each other and turned our attention back to the movie.

"You ready for bed yet?" Kellin asked after he let out a yawn.

"Yeah, I'm stuffed." I reply standing up and walking towards the bunk area. Kellin grabbed my wrist making me flinch a bit.

"Yes?" I ask with a smile. He just laughed at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you Laylah Maree Bostwick." He said holding me tight.

"I love you too Kellin Quinn Bostwick ." I replied with a smile. We separated and walked over to our bunks, I climbed into mine and grabbed my headphones. I put on Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides and soon fell into a deep sleep. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.