Chapter Thirty

"Hey, would you like to come to a party at our bus tonight?" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Oli standing there with a smile on his face.

"I'll be there for sure, I'll see if Vic will look after Shaylee for the night." I reply returning the smile before Vic and the guys came off stage all sweaty and gross.

"Want a cuddle sissy?"  Kellin asked with a cheeky grin as he ran over to me.

"No, go away you're smelly and gross!" I exclaimed trying to run away but Kellin caught me before I could.

"Don't you love your brother?" He asked sounding hurt. I let out a laugh and pulled him into a hug.

"Why yes I do but not when he smells like crap and is covered in sweat." I reply separating from him. He shook his head and put his hand on his chest dramatically. I shook my head and chucked him a bottle of water that was on the table next to me before someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see Alex standing behind me.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked looking upset. I nodded and grabbed his hand. We walked until we got to a meadow. It was beautiful, flowers everywhere and it just looked perfect.

"What's up?" I ask biting the side of my mouth.
"You're not the only one who is upset with mom." He says as we sit down.

"I'm not upset with mom, I'm upset with dad for not telling me I had another brother." I reply putting my arm around his shoulders.

"I just wish I knew sooner." Alex says putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Me too Alex, me too." I reply taking everything in.

"Where were you?" Jaime asks sounding worried as I get onto the bus.

"I was with my brother." I reply receiving a confused look.

"Kellin was here." Jaime says frowning a bit.

"I was with Alex Gaskarth." I reply making Jaime look even more confused.

"Alex Gaskarth? Your brother?" He says tilting his head to the side.

"I'll fill you in later, I've got a party to get ready for." I reply with a smile. Jaime nods and I make my way over to the bunks. I grab my favourite black dress out of my bag and walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I strip down to my underwear and put my dress on. I open my makeup bag and fix up my eyeliner and mascara before grabbing my other makeup bag and pulling out some black gages, I put them in my ears and looked at myself in the mirror. I quickly fixed my hair and put everything away. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and nodded at my reflection in approval. I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I made my way back to my bag and chucked everything back inside before slipping on my black vans and walking into the front area.

"You guys ready to go?" I ask with a grin receiving nods from Mike, Tony, Bree and Kellin. I grabbed Tony's hand and we all made our way to BMTH's bus.

Third Person Point Of View

Everybody was starting to get very drunk, Laylah and Tony were making out on one side of the bus and Bree and Kellin were dancing on the table.

"Shots!" Oli yelled over the music. Tony and Laylah jumped up and made their way to the bench. Oli and Mike poured shots and everyone grabbed two each. Everyone downed their shots and went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

"Wanna go back to the bus?" Tony slurred looking into Laylah's blue eyes. Laylah nodded and giggled.

"Goooooodbye everyone!" Laylah slurred as she left the bus with Tony staggering back to the PTV bus, going inside and slowly making their way into the back lounge. They fell onto the couch both giggling like little children.

"Looooove you I do Tonnny." Laylah slurs giggling afterwards.

"Loooooove you toooo I do Laaaaaylah." Tony slurs back kissing Laylah passionately and Laylah kissing back with just as much passion. Tony ran his tongue across Laylah's bottom lip begging for entrance but Laylah denied his entrance. Tony then started to kiss her neck until he found her sweet spot making her moan and Tony's turtle to get excited. He then started to kiss her on the lips once again running his tongue across her bottom lip begging for entrance. Once again she denied his entrance so he squeezed her bum making her moan and he took the chance he had to put his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues danced around for a while until Laylah decided to get pay back. She started to kiss Tony's neck until she found his sweet spot, sucking on it making him moan. Meanwhile back at BMTH's bus, Kellin and Bree were grinding and getting a little sexual themselves. They staggered towards the back lounge, closed and locked the door behind them. They laid down on the couch and one thing lead to another. They ended up falling to sleep on the floor with nothing but a blanket over them. Laylah and Tony ended up on the couch with nothing but Laylah's batman blanket over them.

Kellin

I awoke to the sound of groaning coming from the front of the bus. I looked around the room realising I wasn't on my bus. I sat up and looked at Bree who was lying next to me. I gently shook her making her stir and her eyes to shoot open.

"Where are we?" She asked putting her hand to her head.

"By the looks of it BMTH's bus." I replied getting up and grabbing all our clothes. I chucked Bree her clothes and got dressed in mine. When Bree was dressed we put on our shoes and tidied up the back lounge before unlocking the door and making our way to the front of the bus.

"Someone had fun last night." Jack said with a grin as we walked into the front part of the bus.

"Oh shush." Bree said getting a smirk from Jack and Alex.

"We're heading back to my bus, when Oli or one of the guys wakes up them we said thanks for having us." I say as we walk out the door and towards my bus. When we get on we walk to my bunk and climb onto my bunk. Bree lays her head on my chest and I play with her hair until we fall into a deep sleep.