Chapter Eleven

Laylah

After Tony went to bed the rest of us went too. I quietly snuck into Tony's room to grab my pjs and phone charger. When I crept out I quietly closed the door behind me and made my way to Mike's room. When I got inside Mike was already in bed. I walked into his bathroom and got changed. I walked back into his room and put my clothes down just outside the door. I walked over to the power point, plugged in my charger and phone before climbing into bed next to Mike. I snuggled into his chest just like I did with Tony last night and he drew circles on my back with his finger.

"Goodnight sweets." Mike said sounding tired.

"Goodnight Mikey." I reply as he kisses me on the forehead. I snuggle close to him and drift off into a deep sleep.

"Wake up sweets." Mike says slightly shaking me. I sit up and look into his amazing brown eyes.

"Good morning Mikey." I say with a smile before climbing out of bed and grabbing my charger and clothes from yesterday.

"Where are you going?" Mike asks as I walk towards the door.

"I'm going to put my charger in Vic's room and go to Tony's room to grab some clothes for today and have a shower." I reply with a smile. Mike nods and quickly jumps out of bed to give me a hug before I open the door and make my way to Vic's room. Vic was still sound asleep when I walked in so I put my charger on his chest of draws and walked over to him.

"Wake up darling." I say softly shaking him. He stirred a bit before opening his pretty brown eyes.

"Good morning darling." He said as he sat up. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good morning Vic." I reply with a smile as I walk towards his door. I open it, walk out and close it behind me before strolling over to Tony's room. I slowly opened the door and walked in. To my surprise Tony wasn't in there, I walked over to my bag with my stuff and grabbed some clean clothes out. I walked into his bathroom and closed the door behind me. I clicked the lock and turned on the shower taps, playing around with them until I got the right temperature. I put some music on, stripped down and got in. I sang to the music rather loudly as I washed my body and hair before turning off the taps and getting out. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I put on my clean underwear and my Anthem Made tank top that was actually Kellin's but, I kind of stole it and my jean shorts which showed off some of my tattoos. I have tattoos on my arms and legs but, you hardly see the ones on my arms because I usually wear long sleeved shirts under my t-shirts to cover my scars. Once I had dried my hair I walked out of Tony's bathroom with my dirty clothes so I could put them in my bag. I chucked them in my bag and walked into the living room.

"Good morning Laylah." The guys said in sync as I sat down next to Kellin on the couch.

"Good morning." I replied with a smile.

"Nice tats Lay." Mike said sitting next to me. I giggled and thanked him. Some how I got talked into showing the guys pretty much all of my tattoos. Not that I minded because I got them back. I made Mike and Tony explain all of their tattoos and same with all of the others except Vic.