Chapter Twenty Seven

*One year later*

We're back on Warped Tour, holy cow what a year it's been. Shaylee is one and she's starting to talk our ears off. Vic and I are also trying to teach her how to walk. I'm currently hanging out with Kellin and Copeland while Vic and the guys are out spoiling Shaylee.

"Hey Kel." I say biting my lip.

"Yeah Lay, what's wrong?" He replies taking his attention away from Cope.

"Am I a bad mother?" I ask biting at the side of my mouth.

"No, of course not, don't ever say that." He replies standing up off of the floor and sitting on my lap. I giggle and push him off me as Bree runs onto the bus in tears.

"Hey, what's wrong girly?" I ask standing up and walking over to her.

"Jaime and I just had an argument." She replies wiping her nose on her jacket sleeve.

"But, I thought he was out with Vic, Shay and the guys?" I say tilting my head to the side.

"Oh, they came back about ten minutes ago." She replies with a slight frown.

"Oh okay, I'll be back soon, Kel, is it okay if I take Cope for a walk with me to PTV's bus?" I ask with a smile as I look at Kellin.

"Sure." He replies with a grin as he picks her up and passes her to me.

"Come on Cope, you're coming with Aunty Laylah to chill out with Shay and PTV." I say with a grin as I leave SWS's tour bus, closing the door behind me.

Kellin

"What did you and Jaime argue about?" I ask Bree as I sat down next to her on the couch.

"He kissed me." She replies looking down.

"I thought you liked him." I say tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"Yeah I do just as a friend, he's more like a brother to me." She replies sniffing a little.

"Oh." I say not really knowing what to say.

"Yeah, then I told him that I seen him as more of a brother to me and then he flipped, we had a huge argument and then I came here." She replies before crying even more than she was before. I lifted her up and sat her down on my lap letting her cry into my chest. I rubbed her back gently trying to calm her down a bit. After about five minutes she stopped crying and looked up into my bright blue eyes.

"Thank you for being here for me Kellin, it means a lot." She says putting her arms around my neck.

"You're very welcome." I reply before she puts her lips on mine. I was shocked for a second but, I kissed back. Her lips felt right on mine as we moved them in sync. She run her tongue across my bottom lip begging for entrance which a gladly accepted. Our tongues danced around each others mouths before someone entered the bus.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard a female voice say. I know who that is, it's Katelynne. Bree and I separated before Katelynne walked over to us.

"I-I can explain." Bree says before looking down.

"Don't even fucking bother!" Kate yells as she runs off the bus.

"I've got this." Bree says as she runs after her.

Laylah

I'm currently sitting on PTV's bus watching Cope and Shay play together. They're both so adorable and I couldn't ask for a better niece or daughter.

"We should go for a walk later." Tony says as he sits down on the couch next to me.

"Sounds good to me." I reply as Katelynne bursts onto the bus and walks over to Jaime who is sitting on the table throwing a ball around with Vic and Mike.

"What's up?" Jaime asks as Bree also bursts onto the bus. Katelynne doesn't say anything, she just presses her lips on Jaime's. Tony, Vic, Mike and I all frown and look at each other, looking and feeling very confused. We all then look at Bree who looks very shocked.

"Katelynne, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask as she separates from Jaime. She just nods and follows me into the back lounge of PTV's bus.

"Why did you just kiss Jaime?" I ask feeling confused.

"Well, I walked in on Kellin and Bree with their tongues down each others throats so I guess I thought I would get back at Bree since she's been spending a lot of time with Jaime at the moment." She says before taking a deep breath.

"So what's going to happen now?" I ask feeling confused and a little upset.

"I guess I will talk to Kellin about everything and we will work it out from there, would you watch Copeland for us tonight?" She replies looking worried.

"I'm going for a walk with Tony tonight and I'm going to ask Vic to look after Shay so if you want I can get him to watch Cope as well." I say pulling her into a hug. She just nods and hugs me back. I really hope Kellin and Katelynne don't break up, they're perfect together. I guess I will just wait and see what happens.

"I'm going to go and talk to Kellin, I'll text you later." Kate says as we separate. I just nod and follow her until we get into the front lounge. I sit down next to Tony and Vic on the couch and continue watching Cope and Shay play with their toys.

Authors Note;
I'd like to say I have nothing against Kellin and Katelynne's relationship, they're so perfect for each other. If Kellin's happy I'm happy. :)