Chapter Thirteen

I woke up in Jaime's room I was guessing because when I turned my head I saw Jaime sleeping peacefully beside me. I could tell I had a lot to drink last night because I had a massive migraine and I felt really sick in the stomach. I quickly got out of bed and ran into Jaime's bathroom, closed the door behind me, lifted the toilet lid and let everything that is in my stomach flow out of my mouth. When I was done I put the lid back down, flushed the toilet and walked to Tony's room so I could brush my teeth. I quietly walked in and walked into his bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started to brush my teeth. When I was done I grabbed some sweats and clean underwear. I looked over at Tony who was sleeping peacefully but to my surprise he wasn't alone. I felt a wave of jealousy flow through me but, I shrugged it off and walked out. I walked into Mike's room, grabbed one of his shirts, walked out, walked into Kellin's room and grabbed one of his hoodies and headed towards Vic's room so I could have a shower.

"Argh, I feel like crap." I say as I walk into the living room where pretty much everyone was sitting.

"That makes two of us." Mike replied flopping down on the couch and patting the spot next to him. I walked over, plopped down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Does anyone know where Tony is?" Vic asked looking worried.

"Well I went to his room this morning so I could brush my teeth and he was in bed with some girl." I replied shutting my eyes.

"I take it someone slept over." Gabe said with a laugh. Just as we stopped laughing Tony and some girl walked in. We all turned around and stared at Tony.

"Bye guys." The random girl said quietly as she walked out of the front door, closing it behind her.

"So, are we seeing her again Tony?" Jaime said with a grin. Tony shook his head.

"Nah bro, she's not my type." He replied looking at me then looking away. I shrugged it off and cuddled up to Mike on the couch as Vic put a movie on.  I could feel Tony's eyes on me but I shrugged it off. We're both single, we can do what we want.

"I'm bored." Mike said.

"Me too, let's go to Starbucks." I reply with a smile. I sat up and let Mike get up. He helped me up and we put our shoes on, said goodbye to the guys and set off for Starbucks. I look like crap but, I'm too hung over to care. When we finally get to Starbucks we find a small booth at the back and sit down.

"What would you like today?" A adorable guy with blonde curly hair and green eyes asked with a smile.

"I'll have whatever he is having." I replied looking at Mike. Mike gave the guy his order and the guy nodded and walked off.

"I saw him looking at you." Mike said as soon as we could no longer see him.

"Yeah?" I reply raising my eyebrow.

"Do you think he's cute?" He asked raising his eyebrow back.

"Yes, now stop with the questions would you?" I replied giving him the look. Mike nodded and we started to talk about pranks for the last day of tour when the guy came back with our drinks and food.

"I'm Dexter by the way but please call me Dex." Dexter said with a smile.

"Laylah." I replied with a nod, returning the smile. He smiled and passed me a piece of paper. I shall text him later. When Mike and I had finished we walked over to the counter to pay and ended up having an argument over who was going to pay. I soon realised that I had forgotten my wallet so Mike had to pay. The rest of the day consisted of playing games and watching movies.