Chapter Eight:If You Ever Come Back

(2 months later)

Valentines day was approaching in two days and here Ariana was all alone without anyone to spend it with.

"Honey what's got you so flustered?"her mother asked walking into the living room.

"I can't remember a damn thing mom that's what's got me so flustered."Ariana yelled and ran up to her bedroom to possibly get some sleep since it was 6:25 in the morning.

Angry hot tears fell down Arias face "I wish I could remember again I hate being like this"she sobbed

Her phone rang and Rikers picture showed up on her phone "Hey Riker."she said still sobbing

"Hey,I wanted to see how you're doing."Riker said

"I've been angry a lot since I can't really remember anything. How are you and the kids?"Aria asked

He smiled "I'm good and so aren't the kids. We miss you a lot."

"Trust me I'll be back soon. I better go I have a few things to do."she lied then hung up.

Riker ran a hand though his hair. He hadn't really slept since Aria left two months ago. He wished she was here to give him the cold shoulder and he wished she was here to give him a hard time still.

"Wishing is a waste of time but I'll still wish for you to back."he said quietly to himself.

The clock read 3:30 so that meant it was 6:30 in Nashville.

"Dad who were you talking to?"Cole asked

"Your mom. She said she'll be home soon."Riker answered

His soon made his way on the couch next to his dad and that's were he broke down "I miss her so much dad. I just I'm so angry I don't have a mom right now."he sobbed

Riker pulled his son into a hug and just listened to every word he said "I miss her to. Aria is so much better at parenting them me. I'm the worst dad ever aren't I?"

Cole looked at his dad "You aren't the worst dad ever. Your trying and that's all that counts. I'm sorry how I've acted lately."

"It's fine I'm sorry as well. I'm just stressed over your mom."he explained

Back in Nashville Aria finally had fell asleep. She slept her day away and woke up the next day.

"Breakfast is ready sweetie."Her mother smiled as she walked into the kitchen.

"Where's dad?"Aria asked taking a seat

Her mom sat next to her "Out,I told him I want to talk with you."

"About?"Aria asked taking a bite of her pancakes

"About Riker. It's been two months and you aren't remembering anything. So your father and I think it's best to get a divorce from him and move on."she said nonchalantly.

Aria had almost choked on her food "I'm sorry what?"

"A divorce honey."her mom repeated.

All day Aria had thought about what her mom said. While looking a pictures again she stopped and looked out her window. Slamming the book shut she walked downstairs to the parlor where her parents were.

"How dare you!"she yelled at them

They both looked taken back "I'm sorry?"her dad asked

"You are both using my accident as a way to have me in your life."she said

Her mother stood up "Ariana clam down,we meant no harm by it. We love you,your our daughter after all and we thought it'd be good."

"Don't say that! You don't have the right to say you love me or that I'm your daughter anymore."Aria said angrily and went to her room where she was going to pack and get on a plane to LA.

On the plane she couldn't help but get excited and have butterflies in her stomach at the thought of seeing Riker.

(Yay Aria is on her way home! Comment and vote guys)