Chapter Two:Way to much

I'm so surprised by all the feedback so far its awesome! You guys are just incredible!! Quick note these chapters will be done in 3rd person unless said otherwise (:

"Ariana,you have visitors sweetheart."the soft voice of the young women nurse said waking Ariana up.

Opening her eyes Aria stretched and looked toward the door where a happy couple stood. They looked about 10 years older then herself. The women resembled Aria in certain ways while the man contained to same eyes as Aria.

Suddenly it hit her "Mom,dad what are you guys going here?"she asked

They walked over to their daughters bedside "We're here to take you home darling."her mother smiled.

"I can leave then? Wait what about Riker?"Aria asked frowning slightly

Her father patted his daughters shoulder "He'll be fine without you. Going home with us is where you belong anyways."

Heavy footsteps could be heard from the hall like someone was running. And they were to Arias surprise Riker was the one running down here.

"You can't take her with you."Riker said to her parents.

Arias father crossed his arms "Shes my daughter so the hell I can't."he said

"We're married. She's my wife."Riker argued

"Stop it both of you! It's my life and I'll decide what I want to do."Aria shouted grabbing her head

They both stopped arguing and faced her "Well what are you going to do dear?"Her mother asked

Sighing Ariana looked at them all "I'll go with Riker. He is my husband after all. Maybe I can get my memory back or something."

Around six o'clock Aria and Riker got home. Aria had expected a nice quiet home where they could talk but instead got a loud party to 'welcome her back'

"Mom!"four kids said hugging her tightly making her feel uncomfortable and strange.

Before she knew it Aria was getting passed form one person to the next with an occasional "I've missed you." "Welcome back." Or "It's good to have you back" All of this was so overwhelming for Aria she held herself together though for everyone who had apparently known her.

"Hey Ari,how are you feeling?"the blonde girl from the picture asked.

"Confused and upset."Aria said angrily

The blonde nodded "I'm sorry about all this."

Bitting her lip Ariana said "Not to be rude but who are you? I seen you in pictures I was looking at last night."

"I'm Rydel.Your best friend and Rikers sister."she said smiling

Standing up Ariana went inside to tell Riker that everyone needed to leave. Riker said goodbye to their guests and apologized they had to leave so quickly.

"Mommy will you tuck me into bed?"A small little girl asked Ariana.

Shocked by this she couldn't talk or move. Riker scooped up the little girl "Remember what we talked about?"he asked her

She nodded sadly and blew a kiss to Aria which made her smile. When Riker returned he took a seat next to his wife. He guessed he sat a little to close to her because she scooted away just a little.

"Who was she?"Ariana asked breaking the silence

"Our daughter Aurora."Riker spoke gently to her as if talking to a small child

She nodded "So those other kids who hugged me are also our children then?"she asked

"Yeah, Cady is the oldest,Mary is the second oldest then there's Cole. And finally the twins Aurora and Paisley."he said

Tears began to well up in Ariana's eyes "I feel so bad I can't remember by own kids or you."she said

Riker knew it was risky but he set his hand over Aria's "Everything will be okay in the end,if its not okay then it's not the end."Riker said quoting Arias favorite quote

She stared at him "Who said that?"she questioned

"No one knows. But I do know you love that quote a lot."he told her

"I'm tired I think I'm going to bed now."Aria said standing up and Riker guided her to the bedroom "I'd feel better if you slept some where else."

Riker was hurt by this but agreed "I'll be on the couch. Goodnight."he said then leaned in for a goodnight kiss which Aria rejected.

"Goodnight Riker."Aria said quietly and shut the door.

Riker didn't know or think for that matter that later that night while he was tossing and turning on the couch that in the bedroom Aria was watching a video she found in her laptop. It was a video of Aria,Riker and their kids along with Rikers family and their friend Ellington.

"Aria is violent this time of year."El said to the camera.

"I'm pregnant you idiot."Aria grumbled to him

El of course mocked her which made Aria laugh at their childish behavior. The video then cut to a new one where Aria was playing the guitar and singing Never Grow Up to Mary who couldn't sleep.

"Oh darling don't you ever grow up,don't you ever grow up. I won't let nobody hurt you,won't let nobody desert you,won't let no one break your heart. And even though you want to just never grow up."Aria watched herself sing to a 6 year old Mary.

Tears fell down Arias face as she tried to remember that day but couldn't. She felt like the worst person in the world not remembering her children or husband.

(Second chapter in one day. Comment and core guys <3)