Chapter 31: Showtime

The buzzing of his razor was the only noise made as patches of his hair fell into the sink. A cigarette between his lips as he tried to get every inch of his head, so he wouldnt look like a complete idiot. The smoke was getting irritating as he went on but that was just because he hadnt smoked in a long time. He used to do it when he was nervous and nervous only.

Just as Liam was about to turn the razor off, his phone went off causing him to put it down and grab the phone with his now free hand.

"Yeah?", he asks, waiting for Pablo to speak while smoke errupts out of his mouth.

"Im waiting for you for....more than an hour now, boy. When do you think youll grace us with your presence so we can start planning?", Pablo speaks a tad annoyed making Liam chuckle and throw the cigarette out of the opened window.

"If youd tell me where i should have been an hour ago i might even have concidered it.", he retorts and he could paractically feel the eyeroll Pablo was giving him.

"Im at Dubois', Rushmore is talking with the girl right now and the poor lad Dubois is getting his hopes up again.", Pablo tells while Liam searches for a shirt .

"Wouldnt you do the same?", was all he retorts while pulling out a grey shirt out of his wardarobe revealing his back up gun which had been missing for a few days.

"Do i really have to answer this ridiculous question or are you going to move your ass over here?", Pablo bites back.

"Ill be there in 20.", was all Liam said before hanging up, pulling on the shirt and walking out of his apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------

Her whole body felt as if it was on fire. Every move, every blink hurt. It was exactly one day ago since Moriarty had come to her room. And when he left again, he left Cecilia on the floor, bleeding and wishing she had foreseen what Sandra was about to do. But she hadnt and now, one day after, she was sitting before the cracked mirror from which she had managed to clean her blood off, looking at her bruised face. Under her right eye a purple bruise was forming, she had a longer cut on her left cheek and her ribs were hurting badly. She couldnt help but wonder where on earth Sandra had run off to.

"I hope your safe, dear friend.", her hoarse voice sounds, silent tears falling down her cheeks.

------------------------------------------------------

"You shouldnt have brought me here.", Sandra mutters franticaly looking around herself, clutching tighter onto the blanket that Dubois had given the poor girl this morning, "they are going to think that it was her who helped me escape! They are going to destroy her!"

Rushmore and Liam who had been talking in the corner of the room abruptly look up when those words left Sandras mouth.

"Its okay. Just drink some more water.", Dubois says soothingly while literally pushing the half full cup into the girls shaking hands. She shakes her head.

After a couple more seconds Liam sits beside Pablo who had observed the whole situation silently, and Rushmore next to the girl.

"Sandra, dear, you said you know how to get to Moriartys property, right?", Rushmore speaks, carfully not to scare her any more.

Sandra nods, at first hesitantly but then more determined. Rushmore grins, pleased at the answer he had gotten. He immediately claps his hands together and gets up from his sitting position.