Chapter 32: Showtime II

1 week later

Its quiet in the car as Liam waits for Pablo to get in. They passed by Dubois one last time to check if everything was going as planned and Pablo was taking his damn time to get back into the vehicle.  Sighing impatiently, Liam takes out the two guns out of the glove compartment, pulling back the safeties and checking if they were fully loaded, before putting each inside his leatherjacket pockets. He then looks back at the mansion entrance spotting Pablo walking out of the door. "Took you long enough.", Liam grumbles while readjusting the hunting knife on the retainer on his right leg.
Finally Pablo yanks open the car door and throws himself in carefully, making sure he wasnt touching his rifle any further so it wouldnt go off in the car. They both had experienced that one too many times already and they werent keen on another episode of that.

"You ready boy?", Liam hears the old man ask as he revives the car engine.

"As ready as ill ever be.", Liam mutters and soon they are speeding through the cold night, mere minutes away from war and seeing their blind little martyr again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in one of Moriartys rooms

The mans hungry eyes follow Celcilias slow moves as she dances across the room. The occasional shivering of her arms go unnoticed, since his eyes were trained on her well shaped body. That he was aroused by this womans appereance would be an understatement and the fact that she was almost naked just added to his excitement. 

Cecilias breath came out in short huffs as she continued to move her hips to the slow rythm of the speakers in the corners. She could feel the mans gaze on her and the anxiousness of the other woman with her. This 'costumer' was a very special one to Moriarty as he claimed that that man had very special means to satisfy his needs.

Which Cecilia was about to experience since she already felt the man creep up on her from behind. His disgusting hands roamed all over her body, giving her goosebumps. 

"Come here, askim (darling).", he whispers in her ear making her shiver with disgust as his hot breath hits her ear. He takes her hand and gently leads her towards the giagantic bed in the middle of  the room and as soon as they reach it, he violently shoves her onto the matress. Cecilia lays there, deathly still, for she had learned not to resist in times like this. 

"You! Come and tie her hands to the bed!", the man barks towards the other girl in the room, while tying up her legs painfully tight so that she couldnt help but whimper as the ropes cut into her tender flesh. She looked up towards the ceiling her sight blurry from the pain, and at one point Cecilia was scared she was loosing her sight again.

When Cecilia was finally tied up, the man stepped back and let his gaze roam her body triumphantly. Ever so slowly he pulls a knife out of his backpocket and hands it to the girl before leaning over to her and whispering something into her ear which made the girl scrunch up her face into one of utter terror.

A few seconds after she takes a few hesitant steps towards the bed, leaving the man devilishly smirking behind her. Cecilia looks at the knife in the girls hand and notices that she was shaking all over. In that moment she wished she had never gained her eyesight back in the first place. She lets out a quivering breath, closing her eyes slowly as the other girl sets the tip of the knife down on her skin, just above her abdomen. 

Suddenly a blarring music sounds through the entire room, making the two girls recoil and the knife clatter to the ground. The man pulls  his phone out of his pocket muttering some cursewords under his breath before he answers the call.