CHAPTER 1

A/N
Well this is my first fanfiction (which I'm currently still writing in a notebook at home) about my obsession with Mc[BUSTED]Fly. Please don't hate and I really hope you enjoy it!!

Sam's POV
Just walk fast with your head down, I say to myself, forms only up these stairs... I think. I walk up the stairs and turn left. I see my class, blocking up the corridor. AGAIN!
"Hey!" I say to Anna, my best friend.
"HI SAM!" She replies, excitedly.
"Did you hear?" I ask.
"What?"
"About the new kid. They're starting today." I answer.
"OH! Is it a guy? I hope it's a guy!!" She yells.
Ugh, I wish she wouldn't get over-excited about EVERYTHING! I think.
"GO INTO CLASS PLEASE I WON'T BE A MINUTE!"
"Liar" I say to Anna, who bursts out laughing. Us and the rest of the class walk into form. Anna and I sit near the door, to the left of me is a chair and to the right, Anna.
My form teacher rushes in with a pretty scruffy looking kid trailing behind her. He looks up at me and all I see are really light blue eyes and short blonde hair. He quickly looks down again.
"Wow! He's cute!" Whispers Anna.
"SSHH!" Benji glares at us.
"Shut up you!!" I say. He scowls.
"Now class this is James," James looks up. "He's a new pupil here at Rosefield.. Oh! Yes! He got transferred from Thorpe Hall." He looks down in shame as talking starts around the class.
"Oh! So he's a posho then!" Says Benji harshly. You can't talk. I say to myself.
"Settle down year 9! So who would like to help James around the school?" Silence. No one moves a muscle. After a bit I put my hand up, shyly, but confidently all the same.