CHAPTER 7.

James' POV

When I wake up, my head wrecks and I don't know where I am. I close my eyes again as the light's too bright. I think back to this morning.
I was walking, after having said goodbye to my mum and watching her drive away. When I saw Matt, so I called him. Then I accidentally walked into a boy who goes to Brixton Grammar. He apologized but his friends started to push me around, they obviously recognised me from Thorpe-Hall. The boy I walked into told them to stop but the other boy said, "Don't be such a spoil-sport Charlie! It's just a bit of fun!"
The boy, Charlie, said something else and walked on ahead. So his friend pushed me into a muddy puddle and they all ran after 'Charlie', laughing at me. By that time, my blazer was really muddy and ripped. Matt looked round again but quickly turned back and started to run. Maybe he gets bullied too.

I open my eyes again and look around. I see health and safety posters pinned up around the room. Then I realise, I'm in Matron's office, in school. Matron comes in with a glass of water.
"Oh! Your awake. Here have these." She hands me the glass of water and a Paracetamol tablet.
"Thanks." I whisper before washing down the tablet with a gulp of water. I don't feel that much better but I ask to leave anayway.

When I go into history class I feel myself going bright red. I explain what happened to the teacher and go and sit beside Sam.

A/N.

YOO! Another update! Turns out one of my homeworks can be in for Thursday and I don't have maths!!
As we hit chapter 8, things will start to get interesting.. Because Harry has more of a partake [YAY! HARRY!]
Also! Something I forgot to mention [because I'm stupid like that] remember when I said about the hidden McFly album name in chapter 4?? Well it wasn't exactly a competition but, howsmyhairat2359 got the answer right (oops, no prize.. sorry) :]
Anyway! [I really need to think of a new thingy to say] I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see y'all next Friday!!