CHAPTER 18

A/N
Kay guys I'm sorry for not updating, I had exams this week which was pretty fun tbh because my best friend Katrina sat beside this guy called Christian but she was calling over to me in a whisper and Christian just turns round and is like "DID YOU JUST CALL ME ERIC!?" So we called him Eric for the rest of the week heheh XD
SO! Lets get on with the story..

James' POV

When Max comes over, she wraps her arm around Dougie's neck and kisses his cheek.
"What were you doing?" Dougie asks.
"Just dandering and talking." Max grins at Sam. I look round and smile at her.
"Hey! You guys like Blink-182?" Matt asks.
"Yeah! They're alright!" Sam says.
"I like them!" Dougie grins.
"Blink one eighty-who?" Anna asks. Harry, Matt and I burst out laughing.
"Good one!" Laughs Harry.
"They're a band, I'm sure you'll like them! Oh! And Sum41!" Matt grins.
"I don't know them either.." Anna giggles with embarrassment.
"OH MY!" Matt groans, whips out his phone and plays one of Sum41's mostly known song 'In Too Deep'. When the chorus comes on Dougie, Matt and Harry start jumping about, singing alone.
"Dougie! Everyone's staring!" Max giggles.
"I DON'T CARE! THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN!" Harry laughs.
"Hey this is good!" Anna joins in. So does Sam and Max.
"C'mon James! Let yourself go a bit!" Matt grins.
I know what he's thinking, I grin, the mini discos in my bedroom. I laugh and jump in, ready to start moonwalking, but the song finishes and another comes on.
"Oh shit!" Matt says.
"FUCK YEAH NIRVANA LADS!!!" Dougie screams and starts to aggressively head bang.
"Smells like the only Nirvana song you have on your phone!" Sam laughs.
"Basically!" Matt smiles.
"MAX.. COME ON.. ITS.. NIRV..ANA!" Dougie shouts between each head band. "OW!!" He yelps when his long fringe hits off his eyeballs. "Geez! That's sore!" He calms down a bit.
"Are you crying? Douchebag?" Max jokes. His eyes are watering!
"NO! I don't cwy!" He mimicks a 7year old. "I'm a big boy!" He straightens his back with a fake smile.
"Awwe!" Laughs max and she walks over to Dougie and hugs him.