CHAPTER 3.

A/N
Umm.. Hi again!! Sorry my phone died and uhh... I couldn't update. Soowaa, no one's read chapter 2 and.. Ahh.. Well, I hope you read chapter 3... So Here it is!!

James' POV
As Sam and I walk into class I feel everyone's eyes turning to look at me. So I hide behind her.
"SAM YOUR LATE!" Yells the teacher.
"Sorry Mr Milford I-I-" starts Sam.
"None of that! Sit down and get your folder ready. Now, young man, you must be the new pupil. Is Sam helping you around? Come and introduce yourself."
"Um, uh, m-my name's James s-sir, James Bourne." I stutter.
"Ahh, James, I'm Mr Milford and welcome to my class. Just grab a folder and take a seat."

So I take a folder and sit beside Sam.
"What's wrong James?" Turns around a dark haired boy. "Was your horse-cart to rough or something?" Him and his friend burst out laughing and high five each other.
"Or was the bus too filled with us peasant folk, posh boy? eh?" Laughs his friend.
"SHUT UP! WILL YOU? Benji you can hardly say anything! You live really close to Thorpe Bay!" Says Sam.
"Nah! Shut up brace face!" Benji laughs.
"Yeah train tracks, I'd shut your trap so as I don't go sticking to lampposts if I were you!" Typical! Bullying because of her braces!
"You's are so basic when it comes to your insults!" I butt in. "You's pick out most obvious thing to make fun of!" They sigh and turn around. Sam secretly pats me on the back.
"Nice one!" She whispers. I smile into my text books.

A/N.
Here you go!! Hope y'all enjoy it!
Also, one last thing shout out to my best friend Katrina katrina-unger-howard for helping me have the confidence to show the Internet my fanfiction!! Thank youu ;)
Yeah sorry this was short but the chapters get longer I promise!!
Over'n'out!