CHAPTER 2.

James' POV
"Ah, Sam, thank you! James, this is Sam. She'll be helping you around the school. Uh until you get used to it of course! Please take seat."
I really had choice. So I sit next in the empty seat beside the girl called Sam. I wait for her to say something like "oh, you can't sit there it's someone's else's seat!" But she doesn't, she smiles, showing her silver braced teeth.
"You don't have to you know." I say shyly.
"Sorry?" She says. "I didn't hear you. You need to PROJECT your voice!" The girl beside her bursts into fits of laughter.
"Oh, um." I say. "You don't have help to me.. I-if you d-don't w-want to." She laughs, I knew it.
"Don't be silly! Of course I want help you!"
But I'm just the loser kid! I say to myself.
"So where are you in roll?" Sam asks.
"Well my surname's Bourne.. So, somewhere near the top, I guess."
"Oh my word your accent's so cute!" Says the girl beside Sam. I feel myself blushing, so I put my head down.
"Oh don't mind her!" Sam laughs. "I'm at the start too! What do you have first period?"
"Uhh.." I search for my timetable. "Biology."
"SAME! We could be sitting beside because in every class I always have an empty sea-"
"In S8." I feel for interrupting.
"That's my class too!" She says. I guess that makes me feel sorta happy. Then the bell rings.

Sam's POV
Everyone gets up and heads for the door. Right Sam! Don't mess this up! When I get out the door I look around for James, then I feel someone grab my arm. Anna! Is my first thought but when I turn around I see James looking up at me. When he sees me, he quickly lets go and looks away from me again. I giggle and try to grab his hand again, making it out to be some game. He laughs and joins in until we both hear a sixth former saying "Aww! Look at that!" And points at James and I. James hides his face in his hands and I look away to help him out.
When they're gone we start talking again but I see that James' face is still red from embarrassment.
"Where's that other girl who was in form class?" James asks.
"Oh! Anna? She got Chemistry now. She's in the other half of the class." I say casually. We both walk in silence for a bit.
"So, do you, uhm, do you know anyone else here at Rosefield?" I ask. Hopefully I didn't make out to be bored of him, I think.
"Well there's this guy in 9F who I'm good friends with called Matt Willis." Replies James. Just then walk into classroom.

A/N.
Chapter 2 done! Hope you enjoyed it! :)