CHAPTER 6.

A/N.

Hey again friends!!
[omg 2 chapters in one night!? Eirinn What are you at??]
Soz this one's short don't worry XD...

Matt's POV.

As I'm walking to English, I think about this morning. I thought I'd heard James calling me, but when I looked round, all I saw were a group of boys that go to Rixton Grammar, who bully me. I started to walk faster. After a bit I looked around again and one of them was pointing at me, so I quickly looked back. But, as I was turning back, I saw a kid with a muddy and ripped Rosefield blazer, he looked like my friend James, but he goes to Thorpe. At least I thought he did.

When I go into English, Mrs Craig calls me over to her desk. I explain everything I said to Matron and show her my signing card. She's my form teacher so she signs it now.
We're doing group work so I don't know where I'm sitting.
"Oh, yes Matt! Let's see, your working with Louise and Harry." Mrs Craig points to the back corner of the classroom.
"Thanks Miss!" I answer as convincingly as possible. To be honest, I'd rather have history with Ms McGonigle instead of doing group work with Louise McNiell and Harry Judd!

A/N.

I know Harry and Matt don't hate each other irl but this is just the story-line.
Goodnight for real people! Next chapter might be tomorrow but I've got loads of homework so yeah.. Lucky me! Anyways, Goodnight!!