FIFTY - FIFTH ::

I can't recall the first time crying,

I really couldn't.

I think it was somewhere between deciding whether to give up on you, or - no, that wasn't it.

A day after your Welsh National Team game, and something along the lines of you and Gareth Bale scoring - or something like that. You had pulled off the lamest celebration of the year with the sliding on your knees, and ended up being dog piled by your teammates.

I was going to sleep happily as the hospital in Wales called,

Something about you and a horrible car accident that killed you.

And a bouquet of roses, tainted with blood, beside your unconscious body.

I fell to the ground at the time, trying to grasp a hold of the phone in my right hand and wiping away the uncontrollable tears with my left.

You weren't here.

You weren't here.

You weren't here.

A sentence that I repeated at least three times, in three different tones.

I'm sorry.

We're sorry.

Our sincere apologies.

How sincere was the hospital telling me that you were dead? How sorry was the hospital telling me that you were gone? How sorry was the nurse when she had called me, probably delivering the same message for the thousandth time that day to a different patient's family?

A small apology from the hospital was enough to make me cry.

A small hello along with a weak smile and a faint click at the door was enough to make me cry even more.

"We've got the wrong Aaron Ramsey."

You bet you got it wrong, and I've got the real one here.

But yet, nothing seemed to have stopped us from a small argument that became the last trigger before I cried until dusk.

//

what/who has made you cry before?

I know that I'm a very emotional person, so I try my best not to cry often haha.

Leave me some feedback!

How do you feel about this story ending? I am so longing of this to continue but 57 is 57! Clandestine will my next project! Please go give that a look/support! ;)

x