Chapter 4 ~ Why me?

Chapter 4

We were infinite∞

~Why me~

Courtney's P.O.V*

---------------------

I wake up in a strange room that looks nothing like my normal one. Then I remember I'm with cooper. I put on my slippers and walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I finish and put on my bathrobe walking down the stairs into the kitchen. I'm walking into the kitchen and cooper flips a pancake on my head.

"Whoops sorry" he smirks and laughs.

'Oh so you wanna play this game' I grab a pancake and slap it across his face.

We chase each other around the house till he falls on the couch.

"Courtney ow that hurt so bad" he starts to cry.

'Im so sorry are you okay?' I say with fear.

"No court I think I-" before he says anything else he pulls me on top of him and crashes his lips on mine.

"Courtney will you be my girlfriend" he trembles.

I get off of him. This is it. The day I've dreamed of since he first got here. But he's perfect and I'm.. Me?

'YES!!!' I scream hugging him so tight. I couldn't help it but to yell at the top of my lungs.

"I love you court" he laughs.

'I love you coop' I say hugging him tighter. I really do love him.

He lets me go and I go to my room to change. I pick a simple hoodie with shorts and boots. I put my hair up in a messy bun and some mascara not too much. Cooper drives us to school.

"Babe if anyone hurts you today tell me ill mess them up ok?" He says sounding like a Parent.

'Sure thing dad' I tease.

The thought of my dad gives me the shivers. Cooper sees the look on my face and kisses my cheek. We arrive at school and as always a crowd of girls surround his car. He hops out and opens the door for me.

"Ignore them they've been doing this for months" he says while grabbing my hand and putting it into his.

"OMG no way your dating loner girl?" Nicole says with her little stupid popular voice.

"Do you have a problem Nicole?" He beams. "Besides your dating Jonathan"

"Whatever" she says walking away.

We walk in and everyone's in shock.

To make everyone in more shock he kisses me on the lips. This makes everyone crazy. There from the corner of my eye I see Jonathan. Oh no.

"Oh hey cooper and OHH.." He stops looking at us holding hands.

He separates our hands from Each other.

"What are you doing man?" Cooper says confused.

"Your holding the losers hand" he beams.

"Don't you dare call her a loser again" cooper snaps at him.

'Babe you don't have to do all this!' I giggle hugging him from the side.

"I have to go I can't be late to Spanish don't let anybody hurt you" he kisses my forehead and lets go of my hand walking away.

The moment he walks away Jonathan walks up to me.

"Oh hello there Courtney!" He says sounding gay as always.

'Hi Jonathan' I whisper.

He shoves me on a locker, as I drop all my books on the floor.

"Listen up sweetheart, if you tell cooper I kill you" he says grabbing onto my shirt.

'LET ME GO!' I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Shhh sweetie it'll be okay" he covers my mouth and pushes me on the floor walking away.

I pick up my books and tears fall down my face. I walk into English and everyone's starring at me. Whispering and laughing.

"Mrs. Bay why are you late?" Mrs. Gabby screeches at me.

'Im sorry mrs. Gabby it won't happen again' I say sitting Down by Jennifer.

"Hey court court why didn't you talk to me in the morning?" Jennifer asks sounding sad.

'Sorry Jennjenn but, I have exciting news!' I say grabbing her arms while smiling.

"What is it!!" She smiles.

'Me and Cooper Fisher are dating' I yell. Everyone stares at me.

"MRS.BAY SHUSH THAT HUGE MOUTH OF YOURS" mrs.Gabby roars. The bell rings and we all run like wild chinchillas. Yes chinchillas.

It's lunch already and I still don't know where I am going to sit. I walk to my normal table as always. I get out my sandwich and eat. I don't talk to anyone. Of course Jennifer's not talking to me.

Coopers P.O.V

----------------------

I walk to the lunch tables hoping to see her sitting near my table. Instead I see her sitting with her 'friends'. I walk up behind her covering her eyes.

'Hi baby' I say laughing.

"You scared me!!" She says laughing.

'Im sorry will this help?' I make her stand up and smash my lips on hers.

I look around seeing everyone starring at us and whispering.

Jonathan's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This can't be. How Is my best friend dating my crush. I love her. And that's why I bully her, I'm afraid to show my feelings for her. I watch them make out in front of me. Anger in my eyes and my fists clinched together. I can't take this. I punch cooper in the stomach causing him to knock out.

~

Authors note; ooo. So her bully loves her? What will happen next please

Vote for this and tell UR friends. Comment below and ill read UR story. I do vote for vote and follow for follow(: thanks for reading bye ily.

•Becca•