Chapter 10 ~ You're Mine

Chapter 10

∞We were infinite∞

~You're mine~

Coopers P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jonathan what are you doing in our house with a gun!!" I say angrily. He just smirks and ignores my question.

"Ok then don't answer me just get out of my freaking house" I yell while pointing at the door.

"You really don't know why I'm here do you?" He says putting the gun down taking a seat. I feel confused because he looks.. Sad. All I can think is why is he so sad?

"Courtney I have a huge crush on you and I'm jealous of cooper. I only bullied you because I was afraid to show my feelings." Jonathan says running a hand through his hair. I see Courtney blush and that just makes jealousy go through my body. I clench my fists and grab Jonathan by the collar of his shirt pushing him out the door.

"Cooper stop!! He doesn't deserve that!" Courtney says trying to separate me and Jonathan from each other. This just makes me more mad.

"He does deserve it he hurt you and me many times!" I say with anger in my words. Suddenly I feel something go through me. I hear Courtney scream her lungs out, and see junior and Grace crying. The last thing I see is Jonathan smirking. Then I know exactly what happened...

>o<

Courtney's P.O.V

------------------------------

"COOPER!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I kneel down beside him shaking him begging him to wake up. He's now in a pool of blood. I reach to the table grabbing the home phone to call the police.

"What do you think you're doing sweet heart" Jonathan says smirking while pulling me from the floor close to him. I slap his hand and push him away from me.

"Leave me alone I'm calling the cops whether you like it or not ok?" I say passing by him to get the phone. I quickly dial the number '911'.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady says. I quickly tell her everything that happened, and before I can finish my sentence I fall immediately on the floor. I stare at the light and slowly close my eyes.

>*<

Jonathan's P.O.V

------------------------------

I pulled the trigger on my crush, the girl I've had a crush on since the day I first met her. Now I have no chances of dating her. She will probably hate me more then ever now, that's if she's still alive. I'm frozen starring at her and coopers bodies on the floor. They deserved it huh? No, Courtney didn't but cooper did. Suddenly the door breaks down and the cops, ambulance, and firefighters are outside.

"HANDS UP!" The cops said pointing guns at my head. I put my hands up and back up against a wall, gently trying to take out my gun. Didn't work out so well my hands were cuffed up and I was dragged into the back seat of a police car.

._.

Courtney's P.O.V

---------------------------------

"Is she gonna be okay?" I hear a voice that sounds like Alyssa ask a nervous doctor.

I open my eyes squinting and blinking many times. Where am I?

"COURT OMG YOU'RE OKAY" Alyssa says giving me a hug. It feels comforting knowing I finally have a true friend who cares about me.

"What happened?" I ask still squinting my eyes looking around.

"You got shot pretty bad but your fine now" Alyssa says sitting on the bed with me.

"How many days was I asleep?"

"A pretty long time it's been 3 weeks"

3 weeks? That's a long time. Suddenly cooper comes to my mind. I remember Jonathan shooting him in the stomach or so. What about grace and junior are they okay? And is Jonathan in jail? I sure do hope so.

"Where's cooper, Grace, and junior?" I ask nervously. Alyssa bites her bottom lip nervously and starts playing with her hair.

"Aly answer me!" I say making her stop playing with her hair. She looks up at me with worried eyes.

"What's wrong? Aly what's going on!" I practically scream at her.

"Courtney... Grace is fine and juniors fine" She says.

"Wait.. How's cooper doing?" I ask almost forgetting about him. How could I forgot my perfect boyfriend!

"He's in a coma but the doctor said he should be fine don't worry okay?" She says giving me a warm smile. Well at least he's okay right?

"Can I see him" I ask. Alyssa nods her head and we get up walking to a room. He's watching TV with the remote in his hand while channel surfing. He immediately turns to the door to look who came in. He's awake! He gives me a smile and I run up to him hugging him. He strokes my hair gently as I get on the bed cuddling by him.

"Are you okay?" I ask sitting crisscrossed on the bed starring in his gorgeous eyes. He nods his head and smiles.

"I'm fine but I missed you I woke up from the coma a few days ago and you were still asleep I was worried about you baby" He says grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"I'm fine just a little traumatized you know"

He smiles. Suddenly a doctor comes in the door. "Why hello there mr.fisher and ms.bay" he says putting his hand out for us to shake. I shake his hand and cooper does too. Coopers parents walk in the room greeting us.

"Well young man it looks like you're able to go home now" The doctor says handing coopers parents some papers. Cooper gets up and his parents give him some clothes to change in. He runs to a bathroom and changes. Me and Alyssa walk back to my hospital room to see the nurse standing there. We say hello to her and she tells me I can leave now. I get some of Aly's clothes and stare at her.

"What?" She asks giving me a look.

"Don't look!" I say making a hand signal for her to turn around. She turns around and I speedily put on my clothes. "There now you can turn around" I say laughing. We both laugh together and check out of the hospital. Cooper and his parents are outside waiting for us. We all go inside mrs and mr fishers van and drive off. We drop Alyssa off at her house and she gives me a warm long hug.

"Thank you Alyssa for staying with me you're a great friend I love you" I say letting go of the hug. She smiles at me and says "anything for my best friend see you soon okay stay strong love you too." I haven't known her for long but I've known her long enough to call her my best friend. I hop back in the car and cooper says "dang you guys act like lesbians".

"What!? We were just hugging you're stupid babe" I say laughing.

"Okay good cause you're mine understood?" He says smirking with his perfect white teeth. I smile at his corny joke and he wraps his arm around my waist. "I understand completely haha" our noses touch as he leans in closer.

"WOAH children it's not a make out booth" Mr.fisher says looking at me through the mirror winking. I blush and cooper laughs. He's so cute. I'm so happy to call him

Mine.

:)

Authors note: sorry I made you guys wait a month I can't Believe a lot of people like this story! I got like 20 messages saying to update this! Haha love you guys! I do vote for vote and follow for follow. If you guys think this stories depressing trust me I will not be writing sad stuff anymore :) and check out my other stories bye !(; ~Becca xx