Chapter 14~ Oops

Courtney's P.O.V

-

A slow song came on. I grabbed onto coopers neck and we started dancing. I looked up at him and our eyes locked. A smile plastered on my face. he looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes. I knew exactly what he wanted. I kissed his lips softly and he smiled into the kiss. we danced and I hid my head in his chest. "I love you" I mumbled into his chest.

"I know." he chuckled, "and I love you too." he said kissing the top of my head. The song ended and we pulled away.

"I'm gonna get us some punch ya?" Cooper said walking away. I nodded. I decided this was my chance to talk to my best friends. I walked around looking for Alyssa and Jordan. they were probably making out somewhere. I suddenly crashed into some one.

"oops sorry!" I muttered. I looked up at who it was and my heart bounced out of my chest. it was my ex-boyfriend. did I tell you guys the story of my ex-boyfriend? no? well a year ago we dated. he was the best boyfriend I've ever had (not anymore cause coopers way better) he made me happy and he was so protective over me. his names Ryan. We never exactly "broke up" he transferred schools and I never got the chance to say bye. I never saw him again. and now here he is right in front of me. I know I have a boyfriend but he looks better then ever.

"C-Courtney." he stuttered blinking a few times to make sure it was really me.

I chuckled, "yup that's m-" he cut me off by hugging me. I hugged back obviously.

"I didn't know you came to this school." I said letting go of his hug.

"I moved here a week ago." he chuckled. his beautiful blue eyes starred into mine.

"I missed you.. a lot." he said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"me too." I smiled. we just starred at each other for a while without saying anything. he came in for another hug and he picked me up twirling me around. I felt like I was gonna puke when he put me down.

"I'm dizzy thanks a lot." I playfully smacked his shoulder.

"ow" he smirked.

"you're such a baby." I smiled.

"am not"

"um ya you are."

"NUH UH"

"ya huh"

"NO"

"yes"

"NOOO!"

okay that's enough. wow I haven't seen him in a year and we still act like best friends, another slow song decided to play.

"um.. would you.. um.. like.. um.. to d-dance with me?" Ryan asked shyly which I found adorable to be honest.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I have a boyfriend." I muttered.

"oh.. I'm s-sorry. I didn't know.." he said.

"it's okay. we can still dance but ONLY as friends." I said.

he smiled and we started dancing. then I remembered cooper was here. SHIT. I ditched him! I was about to pull away but then I looked to the side and cooper was standing there with red eyes. he was crying. my heart dropped looking at his red face. Then he ran away somewhere.

"Cooper wait!!" I yelled as loud as I could over the music.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make this happen you know we're just friends.... now." Ryan sighed.

"ya.. I'll see you around." I said and then I ran out of the school gym. I looked around to see if I could spot cooper. I heard sniffling and I turned around and saw Cooper on a bench crying. I've never seen him cry before. I sat down next to him and i almost cried myself.