Chapter 2 ~ It Hurts

Chapter 2

We were infinite∞

~It hurts~

Courtney's P.O.V

I wake up to cooper and his mom crying.

"COURTNEY YOU'RE ALIVE" he grabs me and gives me the tightest hug.

'What happened' I stagger.

"Sweetheart you knocked out when cooper asked you out" she says with a smile.

Is this true? Cooper fisher asked me out? But I'm not even popular.

"Ill leave you two alone, if you need anything let me know" she exits the room and closes the door behind her.

'So, you asked me out?' I blush.

"Ya and you immediately passed out were you in disgust by our kiss?" He asks with a sad tone.

'N-n-o-o that wasn't it at all I actually thought that kiss was..' I stop myself.

"Was what?"

'Perfect..' I whisper.

He grabs my waist pulling me up to him and pecks his lips on mine. He stops. I almost ask why he had to stop that perfect moment.

"Courtney" he whispers loud enough for me to hear.

'Yes coop?' I laugh.

He laughs.

"Your the most gorgeous, sweetest, funniest, coolest girl I've ever met"

'Your the cutest, nicest, funniest, coolest guy I've ever met and your perfect' I wrap my arms around his neck. I don't want to act shy around him anymore.

"Courtney will you be my girl-"

Suddenly my dad walks in coopers door.

'DAD?' I yell in horror.

"What do you think your doing young lady? You didn't even tell us you were coming here" he pulls me away from cooper.

'Dad, I'm sorry how'd you even find me?'

"I have the app I'm not stupid and you young man what are you doing with your arms around my daughter" he yells so loud I feel the room shake.

'Sir I didn't do anything with your daughter I promise' Cooper says. When suddenly my dad punches him in the face causing him to fall on the ground.

'Dad you don't have to hurt him were just friends' I yell at his face. I crouch down and kiss cooper on the cheek whispering the words 'I love you cooper' as my dad yanks my hair pulling me out the house. He shoves me in the car and when we get home slaps me in the face. He was drunk. Nothing new he always is.

"Worthless piece of crap why would anyone date you" he yells punching me. He finally decides to walk away after I'm bleeding to death and I'm bruised.

* 2 weeks later *

Coopers P.O.V

All I remember is hearing her say we're just friends. Why just friends? I want more then that. I remember seeing her dad slap her and shove her out the door. I have to see her it's been two weeks since the last time I saw her. I need to kiss her perfect lips again. I'm cleaning my room and I find a drivers license under my bed "Tomas Bay". I smirk and grab my car keys.

"Bye mom" I yell shutting the door behind me. I set up my gps to 1269 sloth circle. I arrive there and knock on the door. Her mom opens the door and greets me.

"You must be Courtney's boyfriend" she smiles.

'Oh no she's my friend' I say wishing she was my girlfriend.

"Are you looking for her?"

'Yes I need to talk to her'

"Sweetie, she's gone"

The words take a while to adjust in my head. Until I know what she means..

—————————————————

Authors note: whatcha think?c: HIIII GUYS:) hope you like it! Ill update later. Please tell your friends I do follow for follow and vote for vote(: love y'all.

-Becca

:D(: