Chapter 17~ Tears & Joy

Coopers POV

"Cool. Bye." I said hanging up on Courtney. I put my phone too the side and looked at my beautiful girlfriend Jennifer. We started dating 3 months ago. Why, you might ask? Cause Courtney is annoying. Everything was perfect the month after we fought but then Jennifer started talking to me. She kept flirting with me. At first I hated her and I told her too back off.

~Flashback too 3 months ago~

She's walking towards me again. I swear if she keeps flirting with me I'm going to punch her. Even if she is a girl. I love my Courtney. She's my one and only.

"Hey Coop." Jennifer said smirking at me.

I smiled back too be nice but I actually hated her, "Hi."

"You look good today baby." She winked at me.

"Uh, thanks?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

She sat down in the seat in front of me, I was at the library studying by the way. I rolled my eyes, "What do you want Jennifer?"

"You." She smiled. I got out of my seat and grabbed her wrist and yanked her out of the library. I shoved her gently on a wall, "Listen Jennifer, you're starting to piss me off. And you know what happens when I get pissed off. Stop flirting with me I have a girlfriend who I love very much she's my world, my everything. Alright?"

She bit her lip, "Mhm." I looked into her eyes and got lost. They were beautiful, not as beautiful as Courtney's but wow. Before I knew it she crashed her lips onto mine. I wanted too pull away so bad but I couldn't. I kissed back. The kiss got pretty serious after a couple minutes. We both pulled away breathlessly. I smiled at her. And that was when I fell in love with her. We started hanging out every single day. I would always text her and smile.

~End of flashback~

That's what happened. Courtney spent every single day with Alyssa which annoyed me. I got bored of her and fell in love with Jennifer. I want too break up with Courtney but something inside me tells me not too... Do I still love her? Impossible. Ha.

Courtney's POV

Right now I'm driving to Coopers house also my house. I'm going to get through the bottom of this. I arrived at the house and parked my car a few houses away from Cooper's so he wouldn't see me coming home. I got out and walked to the house. I snuck through the back doors and there they were. Making out hardcore. When I say hardcore I mean it. Cooper was taking her shirt off and she was moaning. I literally almost puked at the sight of that. They were about to do it on a couch. A COUCH.

"Courtney will never find out about this." Jennifer laughed.

"Oh, What won't I find out about?" I chuckled and smiled innocently at them. They both turned too me and gasped loudly. Jennifer put her shirt back on quickly and stared at me with wide eyes. Cooper did the same.

"Courtney I can-" I cut him off, "Save it for someone that cares sweetheart. I already knew about this, you butt dialed me. I came too break up with you and get my little brother." I smiled. I walked too the 3rd floor and saw Junior playing with Grace. They're still dating! At least they have a good relationship.

"C'mon we're leaving. Pack your stuff." I said walking to my room. I grabbed a suitcase and shoved as much stuff as I could in there. I looked up at the wall and saw all the pictures of me and Cooper. We used too be so happy. I smiled widely. He's just a memory now. I walked back out too Junior's room and he had a mini suit case all packed.

"Say bye to Grace." I said. He hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek, "I love you Grace." Junior said. Awe how adorbs. We were walking down the stairs and Junior asked me, "Where are we going?"

"Too a friends house, then after a few days we'll go too Las Vegas." I smiled and picked him up. I was walking down the steps and I heard yelling.

"T-THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I LOST MY EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU." Cooper yelled at Jennifer. She was crying aw. Poor little slut. I was about too walk out the door when someone stopped me.

"Courtney.. p-please don't go I-I made a huge mistake.." Cooper cried.

I shrugged, "It's alright. Buh bye now!" I smiled widely and walked out of the house. Cooper begged me too come back but no. I'm never going back. We ran back to my car and when we got in I burst out crying. Junior hugged me. I put him on my lap and moved his hair out of his face. I sniffled and kissed his head, "I love you Junior." I smiled.

"Love you too sis." I put him back on his car seat and we drove off to Jordan's place. This has officially been the worst day of my life.

Coopers POV

It's been a year... one year since I lost the love of my life. Crazy right? One little mistake can ruin your life forever. Courtney lives in Las Vegas with Jordan and Alyssa. She moved with Jordan for a few weeks and soon her and him started dating. Every day at school I would look at them and cry. They looked happy. After graduation, her and Jordan moved to Las Vegas with Alyssa. I still cry every day for my stupid mistakes. Right now I still don't have a job.. because my life is horrible and I don't want to do anything without Courtney. I'm not even in college. She's living the life while I'm here sitting in a room crying like a girl. I wonder what she's doing right now.. What no one knows is that I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow.

Courtney's POV

"OHHH! YA I WON BITCHES! COURTNEY WON MONOPLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS! YAAAA!" I yelled. I danced around and Alyssa and Jordan stared at me. I shrugged and sat on Jordan's lap.

"You're a weirdo." Jordan said and turned me around so I could face him. He kissed my nose and I smiled. Jordan and me have been dating for 11 months now. I honestly love him so much. He hasn't hurt me once. We fight sometimes but not a lot. Life is perfect right now and I'm happy. tomorrow's my 19th birthday and I'm so excited. Nothing will ruin my birthday.

Alyssa's phone beeps and she gasps when she reads it. We stare at her in confusion.

"Coopers coming to Vegas for your birthday tomorrow.."

~

I was gonna put a picture of Jennifer but ugh I'm lazy. I'll do that next chapter. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K OMG! I LITERALLY NEVER EXPECTED TO EVEN GET 100 READS AND NOW I HAVE 2,000 THANK YOUUUUU. I LOVE YOU. I'LL UPDATED SOON I PROMISE. byeeee