Maleficent

Have you ever wondered what it's like to runaway? Could I just escape this reality? Just for one single day?

Tick tock, tick tock. When will this all stop?

I want to fly. I want to fly far, far away from here. From the bad dreams and memories, to a place brand new. I want to fly to a place where I can forget you.

The nights are the worst and I often remember what you did, what you said. It took a long time for me to be whole again. And I am really whole?

I don't know. I'm not sure I ever will but I know that I could not, would not survive your touch ahain.

I hear your screams acho through these walls. I feel your hand hitting hard as it falls. It crushes against my skin, leaving indents of where you'd been.

I woke up one morning, my wings ripped off. There were ripped apart, lying on the bathroom floor.

I had cried and I had screamed but there was no one to save me. I was just a lost girl, going crazy in my reality.

A cut here, a knick there, no one really cared.

The voices screamed all around.

So I skipped a meal here and I skipped another meal there. It landed me right on the floor, cutting my head on the steel door.

Years have passed and time has too, but I can't help myself from feeling blue. I remember everything.

I will never forget that night.

I will never forget you.