Chapter 6

We all said our goodbyes and I was the last to be dropped off. " Bye, Ellie" I say blowing her a kiss and giving her a hug. I took out my keys and it was dark in the house. I guess everyone was sleeping,  I went to the kitchen. I screamed a little. " Mom! Sorry didn't know you were in here".  " Just waiting for you to get home how was it? " Oh, it was good, I'm gonna head to bed so good night".  " Good night, honey". I ran upstairs , changed my clothes and quickly put my hair into two side braids so I can be extra curly. I see Jace texted me. " Hey your supposed to be sleeping we have rehearsal tomorrow" I texted him , a few seconds later he texted back. " Yeah, Yeah I am in a couple minutes do you ever get comments on Instagram about how we don't ever comment to our fans. Like one was like " you don't ever reply to fans, Sean always replies and DM and likes" I texted back " Yeah I feel bad sometimes, I guess we should often, I don't know. But what I do know is that we have to go to set tomorrow, talk to you later. Good Night" I texted. " Okay, Good Night, Ri with hearts. Hearts?! Why did he put Hearts?! Don't make a big deal out of this, it's just hearts, we're best friends, like really close, it's just hearts. I breath at a steady pace and get my headphones and start listening to Stiches by Shawn Mendes, a couple minutes passed by and I we fast asleep.

Hey guys! I had Early Release yesterday and I have no school today! So it's like, Thank You , God!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼  Next chapter is going to be WAY LONGER so be prepared cause there's gonna be some problems along the way! So stay tuned! Love you guys, bye! ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😀😆