Chapter 8

I managed to get my emotions past means we did rehearsal. " That's a wrap" Dan says. " We start filming on Monday,everyone goodnight." As I get off set, I go up to Sean. " Hey,Sean." " Hey, Rie what's up"  " Um, I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the fair tomorrow night?"  " I would love to go, Riele, but haven't you and Jace been talking about the fair for months, didn't you guys wanted to go together" That's what I thought but guess it wasn't that important to him.
" Yeah, he has plans to go with someone else. Whatever. So do you wanna go?" I say. " Yeah sure, pick you up at 8"  " Okay, thanks, I'll text you tomorrow. As I walk to my dressing room to get ready to call my mom to pick me up, I see Jace talking to Maeve. I roll my eyes. "What a jerk" I say to myself. I call my mom to pick me up she said she'll be here in about 10 minutes. As I wait I go on Instagram. 2 minutes later, I hear a knock. I open the door to see Jace. " Ughhhh" I roll my eyes , I was closing the door but Jace put his feet between the door. " What do you want Jace?" I ask rudely.
" Riele I know your mad, I understand, just give me a chance to explain myself" I saw the sorry ness in his big brown eyes but I wasn't going to open up too quickly. " You have 30 seconds". " I didn't realize - you didn't realize of - wait Riele , I didn't think you'll be so mad, I thought you would've just said okay. But I've noticed that we've been waiting for this for a long time, I'm sorry " That's his excuse? " Whatever, I'm going with Sean". " Really, Riele, I'm sorry we can go next year, just please don't go with anyone else."  " Oh, so you can do it to me, but I can't do it to you?" IM SO MAD. "My mom's outside have fun with your date". He turned my wrist and turned me back to him. " Riele, please, I let go of my wrist out of his grip and jumped in the front seat.

HEY, GUYS WHATS UP! That's pretty crazy! Next chapter is gonna be interesting, so stay tuned! Love you guys, comment and vote!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😆😆