Chapter 14

I turn around hoping he doesn't see me. I turn slightly to Sean. "They're right behind us don't turn around".
"Okay, I have an idea." Sean uses his camera and points it at our direction and he looks farther on his phone and spots them. "They're looking" he says.
"Riele,Sean is that you?" Maeve says. We slowly turn around. "Hey Maeve" I turn around and hug her. Oh I forced a smile on my face. "Jace" I say a little more unfriendlier. "Ri- Riele " every one knows that you don't call someone by their nickname if their mad at you. It was our turn and we just said a plain "Bye" They are not going to ruin my night. We went on the bumper cars, and had a lot of fun bumping into each other. "Bye, Jace and Maeve" I say. LITTLE sad to see them there but shook it off. We did paintball which we took a picture. We looked so bad with our paintall gun& vest especially Sean, like he was built for it.During the game, Sean had to save me like 3 times, and my fourth time I was about to stumble but Sean caught me by the waist and shot the person I planned to before I stumbled. "Thanks" I said. "Anytime, you ready?" "Yup, let's get them (10 minutes) "We won, uh-huh, uh-huh." I said dancing a bit. Sean picked me up and we spins us around. We stayed like that for quite a while just looking at each other.

Gave you that cliffhanger! Guys vote, comment, I want to know what you guys think! Love you guys!😍😀😆😍❤️😄😆💗💖✌🏾️