Chapter 29

I wake up, shower, do all my hygiene things, and pick out black joggers, a lavender shirt and put my blue hoodie on. I'm going with a comfortable look since we're going to be there for probably five hours today or more, so why not wear something comfortable. I look in the mirror and decide to just leave my hair in a ponytail with some hair in the front. Today I'm going to be asking Jace if he still has feelings for Maeve. It's going to be one tuff day and she's going to be at the studio tomorrow since she's doing a couple scenes for this episode and I know she's going to want some answers. I go downstairs toast some waffles. A couple minutes later I eat my waffles and wait for my mom to come downstairs. 5 minutes later she's down stairs and were on the car. I listen to my Shawn Mendes album as I look about at the window. "We're here. Have a good day, Riele." "Wait, were already here?" It's coming to close for me too ask Jace. I get it the car, say bye to my mom and walk in the studio. "Good Morning, Dan." I gave him a wave and walked to my dressing room. Trying to avoid Jace as much as possible. We have another 45 minutes until rehearsal. So I take out my script and start rehearsing my lines. After 20 minutes I was getting kind of hungry. I go to the snack room and just start picking out some snacks. "Hey Rie, I didn't even know you were here." He says walking to the table. Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot!! I should've known he was going to be in the snack room! Rather just get it over with. I sigh. I sit on the other side of the table and look at Jace. "Hey, Jace. I need to ask you something." I say. "Yeah what's up" he turns off his phone and looks at me. "Jace I love that sweater on you! It just has my home country just right in front. Canada just bolded. I love it!" I'm really trying to dodge the question! "Rie, I've worn this multiple times, why are you acting like I just bought it? Remember when you first saw it and you were like, "Why do you have a "Canada" sweater? Your from New Mexico, buy you a New Mexico sweater next time." He say smiling. "Oh really? I guess I really just grown on it, you know? I just haven't noticed."Really Riele? Just tell me what you wanted to ask me?" He lightly smiles. I sigh again, out with it Riele!
"Um, Do you- do you still like Maeve?" I say just letting it out. I look at him, he looks clearly shocked. "Uh, I didn't know that's what you were going to ask me that." He says shifting in his seat. "Well do you?" He looks down. "Um, Hello? He looks back up and is full blown blushing. "Well- I- Um.." He scratched the back of his head. "Just answer the dang question!" I say growing impatient. "I still have feelings for Maeve. I know I said that they weren't full developed but they kinda are now. I lean back in my chair. He still likes her. That's great, right? Maeve and Jace are going to date. I'm going to have to get use to their little cute flirts, kissing before rehearsal, blushing and smiling and grinning. "Um,Riele?" He snaps his finger at me. "Wow, you space out a lot!" Jace says as he stops snapping. "So? Why did you ask me that for?" It was a brief silence, because I obviously had to think of something, I finally replied, "Um, you know, just wanted to ask you because you know,how I know how you are, and so you know I just had to ask my bestie, no real reason?" Shaking my head in reassurance that there was no reason behind this question. He gives me a weird smile and says, "Well I got to go study my lines. Hey?! You want to study our lines together?" He asks. "Um, I" I coughed. "I have been sneezing all day." I fake cough again. "Really? Cause what I hear is coughing not sneezing." Shoot! So dumb! "I have the sneezes and coughs" I fake sneeze and cough at the same time. "Um got to go see you later!" I wave my hand and hurry out of the room, I run to my dressing room and let out a big sigh. That was harder than I thought it was!

IM SO SORRY!!!! TO BE HONEST REALLY THOUGHT I POSTED IT IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! AND I FEEL EVEN MORE BAD CAUSE I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SUCKISH!!!!! AGAIN IM SO SORRY AND I'LL UPDATE THIS WEEK BECAUSE I JUST FEEL SO BAD SORRY😔😖😞😕😞