Chapter 19

It's been a couple days since my hangout from Jace and seeing my old time friend, Chandler. Everything has been going good. That "feeling" I had with Sean is over so I guess it was just in that moment but don't get me wrong he will always be cute. All this week during set time we've been joking around and Jace is always doing crazy things on set with Cooper, I can't deny whenever he does those crazy things I do kind of get worried... cause you know because I'm like his best friend. Yeah, that's what it is. Like last Jace ran into this hard black cushion thing and I couldn't but feel worried and then he puts it on Snapchat and then in the middle of this week Jace and Cooper was skateboarding (not the safe way)  on set. And you know that you get that little feeling in your stomach if your friend is going to be okay. Since Jace and I are done with this fight, the trip to Disneyworld is still back on. I'm going to start packing up tonight. We were done filming for the afternoon and now sitting in the Man Cave set. "Hey guys since we're all going to Disneyworld together we mine as well stay at my house so none our parents have to drive in the morning to my house." She has a point. "Sure! I just have to pack my clothes." Everyone agreed and we went home to start getting ready for the sleepover.

PLEASE READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Sorry for the boring chapter! Next chapter will be way better! Hey, so you guys know the little situation about how Ella and Jace unfollowed Riele and how we were guessing that probably they got into a fight, that didn't happen at all! Riele posted on Instagram that Ella never unfollowed her and she never unfollowed Ella and that Jace unfollowed her for a joke that was on set so I'm really happy😆😄😄 that nothing happened and I blame the person who first started this stupid rumor that wasn't even true and making me mad and sad that there was a fight going on between them. Now I can go back to having daydreams about them. ( weird like that😊😊😄) Comment, vote, and tell me what you guys think of about the Ella and Jace thing!