Chapter 28

"Um.. Hi Riele" Maeve says look at her Converse. Um I wonder why she's at my front door. " Um hi Maeve" still confused why she's here. "Look, I know we don't talk really that much, we do small talk and we usually talk when other people are around but I would say we are I guess... Acquaintances?" "Yeah I guess, what's up?" I'm missing my Sam&Cat for this so it better be a good reason why she's here. "I need to ask you something" I point to my couch gesturing her to sit. I sit too and wait for her to talk. She looks back down at her shoes. "Sooooo..... Ummm.... Do you think... Jace still, you know, probably still likes me?" She says looking up at me. I froze. My mouth is dry, and my ears feel like there  about to explode from what I just heard. I guess I was in that position for a long time because Maeve keep on shaking my shoulder. "Are you okay Riele" I was able to move my head again and actually see Maeve again. "Um- I- I thought you ha- had a boyfriend already." "Um, yeah, I know, he um- broke up with me. And when I turned down Jace I did like him but I didn't want to admit, I didn't think my feelings were serious, and because I was still together with my boyfri- well my ex-boyfriend now." Honestly I don't know what to say. "To answer your question, I don't know, when Jace first told me he liked you he beamed like the sun, he was so happy and nervous at the same time and to be honest I really thought you were going to say yes, but then he told me that you didn't like him and that you had a boyfriend, he said that he wasn't that really developed in his feelings for you, so I really don't know, I don't know what he's going to say." I had to tell her the truth, I know there is NO chance of Jace and I getting together, so the least I can do is at least let Maeve have a chance to at least give Jace the happiness that he deserves. We will ALWAYS be the best of friends. "Riele, you have to help me, can you please ask Jace if he still has feelings for me?!" "I don't know" I say feeling uneasy with this. "Please, Riele. I've learned these past weeks since my boyfriend  broke up with me that those 'feelings' that I thought weren't serious, they are I really do like Jace, and I really do think secretly he still likes me too. And if he does than I can make things right." What if he does still like Maeve back? He'll be so happy... His  brown eyes will just light up, his dimples will be so much deeper when he smiles... Jace happy makes me happy. "I guess I'll do-" "YAYYYY! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" She hugs me tightly and jumps me up and down. "Okay stop jumping me" She stops and stands up. "Again, thank you Riele, I really appreciate you doing this for me" She squeals and walk out the door. I let out a big sigh and slide down the couch. Here goes nothing.

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HENRY DANGER!
Hey guys, I actually enjoyed writing this chapter! And guys I have some very sad news! HENRY DANGER IS COMING BACK IN MARCH!!! DAN POSTED ON INSTAGRAM A PICTURE AND CAPTIONED: More Henry danger episodes coming in March! UGHH! AND THE WORST PART IS THE SEASON ENDS IN APRIL!!  THATS ONLY ONE MONTH! DAN BETTER HAVE A LOT OF CHENRY SCENES IN STORE MAKING US WAIT THIS LONG!! Yeah that's all I wanted to say! Love you guys! Comment, vote, and stay tuned! Peace out!✌🏾️✌🏾✌🏾️🤓💕💗❤️💖😊😀😄🤓💗💖💞🔑🤗🤗🤓