Chapter 32

My phone starts ringing 3:00 in the morning, making me wake up startled. I look at my phone and it's Maeve. At 3 am? We're cool and all but not to wake me up 3:00 in the morning! "Hello?" I say groggily. "Omg, you picked up! I wanted to talk to you about the date!" She says, I can tell shes smiling through the phone. I look at the phone. I-I know- I know this girl did not call me 3:00 in the morning to talk about how her date went! "Maeve do you know what time it is? It's 3 A.M, 3 A.M!"

"I know, I know but I won't be at set tomorrow, since I am a recurring character, so I wanted to tell you now! So Jace-" I move the phone away from my ear and groan loudly. I put the phone back to hear and mentally groan on my head again, she really ruined my sleep! "And he was driving! Can you believe it! I was so scared! His parents taught him the basic and Xander let him borrow his car, his parents didn't even know! It was just an amazing feeling to know he did all that to pick me up for the date! So we-" I pretty much blanked out and was fighting to keep my eyes open. I started to listen again when I heard her say this. "Jace picked me up and twirled me around, he put me down and he- he kissed me! It was the most amazing feeling ever! After that I knew that we were going to be together!" If you thought I wasn't tuning out before, then know I was definitely tuning out now! He kissed her! You know what, I don't even care, are we together? No! I am his best friend! Why do I care if he kissed Maeve! It's because you like him, Riele! You like Jace! We've already establish this Riele! My stupid conscience! Always knows when to get to me! "That's all nice so happen you shared that with me. Ok. Thanks." "Wait!-" "Bye! Night!" I want ice cream. Yeah. That's what I'm going to get ice cream! I go downstairs and take the ice cream out and get a spoon out from the kitchen drawer. I go back to my room and eat my ice cream. There's a knock on my window and I see a figure. "Ahhh!" I hurriedly go behind my bed, looking at the window in terror! I pray, hoping that i won't be kidnapped. I take a pen from my nightstand and slowly walk to the window. As I get closer to the window, I see Jace. I dish in relief and open the window. " Jace are you freaking serious right now?!?!? It's almost 4 in the morning! What is up with you guys?!" I sigh turning around and turn my lamp on. I take my ice cream and start eating again. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just I really need to talk to you." "I didn't know I was that great of a person to talk to especially 4 in the morning! First it was your girlfriend now it's you! I roll my eyes again at the thought of that. Jace sits on my bed. "First of all, she's not my girlfriend, and that's actually what I came to talk to you about-" "Jace I really don't need to know how the date was, I already heard it from Maeve. It was fun, perfect, you kissed her, it was a great night, and you guys live happily ever after." He's really making it worse. I don't want to hear this. "Can you just let me finish! The date was awful. I don't know what Maeve told you but it was terrible!" Jace sighs shaking his head. I had a really confused face. "You guys must have two very different perspectives of the date! What happened?" I ask taking another spoon of my ice cream. "She was so possessive and bossy. She made me carry her around when I didn't want to, and it was like it was all a scene. She snapchat everything. Us holding hands and everything that we did! I didn't think she would be so controlling! And the kiss- the kiss there was nothing good about it... It was forced it was just awful!" He weeps again.

Is it bad that I was kind've happy about this? Yeah I know I had that imagination when I wanted to rip her head off but she's not that bad, but then again if things are not meant to be with her and Jace then I might as well have some joy in it. But at the same time she feels like she had the best date ever, does she know that she forced everything? Dang she was desperateeeee.....! No sparks were happening so she had to do something! I'm actually happy that Jace came even though it's now almost 5:00 in the morning but hey I had a nice mental laugh. "Riele what should I do?" He looks at me ready for advice. "Well I'm just going to say it to you. You guys are not meant to be, probably "Jaeve" is not supposed to work out, probably you should be with someone else and not her." I say. I wonder if I made it too obvious so I shoved another spoon of ice cream in my mouth. "Yeah I guess, I guess God will just show me who, won't He?" He slightly laughs. Yeah hopefully God will show you me! "I bet He will.." Jace stops and stares at me. I stare at him and he has this smirk on his face. You know I love you right?" He smiles showing his dimples. "Do you?" I say teasingly. I say looking at the wall. But I know that I'm lowkey blushing even though I know he can't see it. "Baby..." He grabs my hand and pulls up my chin for me to look at him. "You know I love you." I look at his now milk chocolate brown eyes. He keeps on getting closer and closer to my face but then it turns out to be a hug. "Best friend you know I love you." He smiles bringing me into the warm hug. I frown. It's like he's freaking playing with my emotions! Wait.. Does he know I like him? Why does he give me so many hugs? He smiles at me a lot, HE KNOWS I LIKE I LIKE HIM! I sigh. I know I know I'm just being delusional. He lets go of the hug and smirks at me. "Bye, my wonderful friend." He lets go of my hand and goes out the window.

Henry Danger is tomorrow, I'm not going to really talk about Jaceabela. I've seen the pictures and I can't even lie they're cute. When I saw the kiss I was taken back cause I'm like wow they just started dating and they're already giving passionate kisses?! But there's been rumors that they've been dating long time ago but just made it public. Istill ship Jaele. Forever Jaele shipper. I wouldn't call myself a Jaceabela shipper but I do think they're really cute and they look happy especially Jace so that's all that matters. Even though I don't know Isabela like that, like I don't watch 100 things to do before high school so I don't really know her that much I only know her from that move I forgot what it's called when there's multiples of Adam I think his name is and she's in there and the pics and snapchat stuff so yeah. LOVE NOAH👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾❤️❤️💗💗💖💖💗💘💝💞❣💓💚💛💙💙 Just wanted to point that out, ok bye, till next time. Peace!✌🏾️✌🏾✌🏾 Comment and stay tuned love you!❤️❤️❤️